The ASM Lifetime Achievement Award is ASM's premier award for sustained contributions to the microbiological sciences.
2022 ASM Lifetime Achievement Awardee
Harvard Medical School
Nominees must be advocates, active or retired, in any area relevant to the microbiological sciences. Nominees must be well respected in the microbial science community for their integrity, research and dedication to promoting and advancing the microbial sciences.
Nominators must address how the nominees meet the criteria and how they have gone “above and beyond” to make significant impacts on the microbial sciences field.
ApplyNominations must include:
- Nomination Form. Nominator will need to create a free ASM account, or log in to his/her current ASM account, to complete the nomination. Self-nominations will not be accepted (in other words, you cannot nominate yourself for the award).
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) of the nominee is required to complete the nomination. After the nomination form is submitted by the nominator, the nominee will be contacted by ASM and asked to enter highlights from his/her CV on a CV template or provide a current CV. Completing the CV template is highly recommended; however, the selection committee will accept either the template or the nominee’s current CV.
- Self-nominations will not be accepted.
- Nominations will be considered without updating for 3 years.
- More than 1 nomination per nominee will not be accepted.
- Only 1 nominator and 2 supporters are accepted per nomination.
- Of the 3 participants in a nomination (nominator and 2 supporters), only 1 can be from the same employment unit (e.g., department, institute, center, company) as the nominee.
- Supporters should not submit a letter of support at the time the nomination is made. They will be contacted during the selection process only if the selection committee requires additional information about the nominee.
- Deadline for nominations is June 20, 2022.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.