Clinical DiagnosticsFind the latest research on a wide range of molecular and serological assays currently available or under development:
Detection of Virus and Its Components (including Molecular Diagnostics)
- *NEW Development of a saliva-optimized RT-LAMP assay for SARS-CoV-2.
- *NEW Diagnostic performance and clinical implications of rapid SARS-CoV-2 antigen testing in Mexico using real-world nationwide COVID-19 registry data.
- *NEW Direct detection of SARS-CoV-2 RNA using high-contrast pH-sensitive dyes.
- IGI-LuNER: single-well multiplexed RT-qPCR test for SARS-CoV-2.
- Amplification-free detection of SARS-CoV-2 with CRISPR-Cas13a and mobile phone microscopy.
- A smartphone-read ultrasensitive and quantitative saliva test for COVID-19.
- *Research Tool Rapid detection of SARS-CoV-2 with Cas13.
- Reliable and accurate diagnostics from highly multiplexed sequencing assays.
- Rapid and sensitive detection of SARS-CoV-2 antibodies by biolayer interferometry.
- Rapid detection of SARS-CoV-2 with CRISPR-Cas12a.
- Variable sensitivity in molecular detection of SARS-CoV-2 in European Expert Laboratories: External Quality Assessment, June – July 2020.
- Rapid lateral flow immunoassay for the fluorescence detection of SARS-CoV-2 RNA.
- *Research Tool A Fast and Accessible Method for the Isolation of RNA, DNA, and Protein to Facilitate the Detection of SARS-CoV-2.
- Comparison of 12 Molecular Detection Assays for Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2).
- Evaluation of the Panbio rapid antigen test for SARS-CoV-2 in primary health care centers and test sites.
- Inference of Active Viral Replication in Cases with Sustained Positive RT-PCRs for SARS-CoV-2.
- Clinical performance of the point-of-care cobas Liat for detection of SARS-CoV-2 in 20 minutes: A multicenter study.
- Streamlined inactivation, amplification, and Cas13-based detection of SARS-CoV-2.
- An enhanced isothermal amplification assay for viral detection.
Back to Top
Serology (including Neutralization)
- *NEW *Research Tool Analysis of SARS-CoV-2 antibodies in COVID-19 convalescent blood using a coronavirus antigen microarray.
- *NEW Standardization of ELISA protocols for serosurveys of the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic using clinical and at-home blood sampling.
- Immunologic testing for SARS-CoV-2 infection from the antigen perspective.
- Development of a Rapid Point-Of-Care Test that Measures Neutralizing Antibodies to SARS-CoV-2.
- Characterization of a Pan-Immunoglobulin Assay Quantifying Antibodies Directed against the Receptor Binding Domain of the SARS-CoV-2 S1-Subunit of the Spike Protein: A Population-Based Study.
- Development of a Rapid Focus Reduction Neutralization Test Assay for Measuring SARS-CoV-2 Neutralizing Antibodies.
- A betacoronavirus multiplex microsphere immunoassay detects early SARS-CoV-2 seroconversion and antibody cross reactions.
- Development of a SERS-based lateral flow immunoassay for rapid and ultra-sensitive detection of anti-SARS-CoV-2 IgM/IgG in clinical samples.
- Antibody tests have higher sensitivity at ≥15 days after symptom onset and 99% specificity for detecting SARS-CoV-2.
- Evaluation of Serological SARS-CoV-2 Lateral Flow Assays for Rapid Point of Care Testing.
- Performance of the COVID-19 SEROSpeed IgM/IgG Rapid Test, an immunochromatographic assay for the diagnosis of SARS-CoV-2 infection: a multicenter European study.
- A serological assay to detect SARS-CoV-2 antibodies in at-home collected finger-prick dried blood spots.
Back to Top