Clinical DiagnosticsFind the latest research on a wide range of molecular and serological assays currently available or under development:
Detection of Virus and Its Components (including Molecular Diagnostics)
- *NEW A pooled testing strategy for identifying SARS-CoV-2 at low prevalence.
- The Effect of Sample Site, Illness Duration, and the Presence of Pneumonia on the Detection of SARS-CoV-2 by Real-time Reverse Transcription PCR.
- Assessing a novel, lab-free, point-of-care test for SARS-CoV-2 (CovidNudge): a diagnostic accuracy study.
- Hitting the diagnostic sweet spot: Point-of-care SARS-CoV-2 salivary antigen testing with an off-the-shelf glucometer.
- *Research Tool Massive and rapid COVID-19 testing is feasible by extraction-free SARS-CoV-2 RT-PCR.
- Swab-Seq: A high-throughput platform for massively scaled up SARS-CoV-2 testing.
- Digital droplet PCR accurately quantifies SARS-CoV-2 viral load from crude lysate without nucleic acid purification.
- SARS-CoV-2 identification and IgA antibodies in saliva: one sample two tests approach for diagnosis.
- Sensitive fluorescence detection of SARS-CoV-2 RNA in clinical samples via one-pot isothermal ligation and transcription.
- Ultrasensitive and visual detection of SARS-CoV-2 using all-in-one dual CRISPR-Cas12a assay.
- Saliva as a Candidate for COVID-19 Diagnostic Testing: A Meta-Analysis.
- A role for Biofoundries in rapid development and validation of automated SARS-CoV-2 clinical diagnostics.
- Efficient high-throughput SARS-CoV-2 testing to detect asymptomatic carriers.
- Self-collected Saline Gargle Samples as an Alternative to Healthcare Worker Collected Nasopharyngeal Swabs for COVID-19 Diagnosis in Outpatients.
- Detection of SARS-CoV-2 with SHERLOCK One-Pot Testing.
- Pooling saliva to increase SARS-CoV-2 testing capacity.
- Detection and quantification of SARS-CoV-2 by droplet digital PCR in real-time PCR negative nasopharyngeal swabs from suspected COVID-19 patients.
- Clinical validation of a Cas13-based assay for the detection of SARS-CoV-2 RNA.
- The Interpretation of SARS-CoV-2 Diagnostic Tests.
- SalivaDirect: Simple and sensitive molecular diagnostic test for SARS-CoV-2 surveillance.
back to top
Serology (including Neutralization)
- *NEW A high-throughput microfluidic nano-immunoassay for detecting anti-SARS-CoV-2 antibodies in serum or ultra-low volume dried blood samples.
- *NEW Neutralizing antibody against SARS-CoV-2 spike in COVID-19 patients, health care workers and convalescent plasma donors.
- Application, Verification and Implementation of SARS-CoV-2 Serologic Assays with Emergency Use Authorization.
- COVID-19 seroprevalence surveys and antibody decline - A note of caution on antibody decline.
- Sensitive Detection of SARS-CoV-2-Specific Antibodies in Dried Blood Spot Samples.
- Rapid Determination of SARS-CoV-2 Antibodies Using a Bedside, Point-of-Care, Serological Test.
- Competitive SARS-CoV-2 Serology Reveals Most Antibodies Targeting the Spike Receptor-Binding Domain Compete for ACE2 Binding.
- Ultrasensitive high-resolution profiling of early seroconversion in patients with COVID-19.
- Serological Assays Estimate Highly Variable SARS-CoV-2 Neutralizing Antibody Activity in Recovered COVID-19 Patients.
- Comparative performance of five commercially available serologic assays to detect antibodies to SARS-CoV-2 and identify individuals with high neutralizing titers.
- Detection of antibodies against SARS-CoV-2 spike protein by gold nanospikes in an opto-microfluidic chip.
- Evaluation of Abbott Anti-SARS-CoV-2 CMIA IgG and Euroimmun ELISA IgG/IgA Assays In a Clinical Lab.
- A simple protein-based surrogate neutralization assay for SARS-CoV-2.
- Multiplexed Detection and Quantification of Human Antibody Response to COVID-19 Infection Using a Plasmon Enhanced Biosensor Platform.
- Two serological approaches for detection of antibodies to SARS-CoV-2 in different scenarios: a screening tool and a point-of-care test.
- Development and validation of a multiplex bead based assay for the detection of antibodies directed against SARS-CoV-2 proteins.
- SARS-CoV-2 assays to detect functional antibody responses that block ACE2 recognition in vaccinated animals and infected patients.
- Diagnostic significance of SARS-CoV-2 IgM positive/IgG negative antibody profile in symptomatic patients with suspected COVID-19 testing negative by RT-PCR.
- Detection of SARS-CoV-2 IgG by Four Nucleocapsid or Spike Protein-Targeting High-Throughput Immunoassays Authorized for Emergency Use.
- A highly specific and sensitive serological assay detects SARS-CoV-2 antibody levels in COVID-19 patients that correlate with neutralization.
- Multi-species ELISA for the detection of antibodies against SARS-CoV-2 in animals.
Back to Top