Registry COVID-19 Research Registry
Emergence & Spread
- "Rapid displacement of SARS-CoV-2 variant B.1.1.7 by B.1.617.2 and P.1 in the United States."
- "Molecular evidence of SARS-CoV-2 in New York before the first pandemic wave."
- "A cross-sectional and prospective cohort study of the role of schools in the SARS-CoV-2 second wave in Italy."
- "Spread of a SARS-CoV-2 variant through Europe in the summer of 2020."
- "Early epidemiological signatures of novel SARS-CoV-2 variants: establishment of B.1.617.2 in England."
- Antigenic minimalism of SARS-CoV-2 is linked to surges in COVID-19 community transmission and vaccine breakthrough infections.
- Spatiotemporal pattern of COVID-19 spread in Brazil.
- Travel-driven emergence and spread of SARS-CoV-2 lineage B.1.620 with multiple VOC-like mutations and deletions in Europe.
- A year of genomic surveillance reveals how the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic unfolded in Africa.
- SARS-CoV-2 Transmission Risk Among National Basketball Association Players, Staff, and Vendors Exposed to Individuals With Positive Test Results After COVID-19 Recovery During the 2020 Regular and Postseason.
- Early introductions and transmission of SARS-CoV-2 variant B.1.1.7 in the United States.
- A Public Health Antibody Screening Indicates a Marked Increase of SARS-CoV-2 Exposure Rate in Children during the Second Wave.
- Prevalence and Transmission of SARS-CoV-2 in Childcare Facilities: A Longitudinal Study.
- Epidemiologic Evidence for Airborne Transmission of SARS-CoV-2 during Church Singing, Australia, 2020.
- SARS-CoV-2 prevalence associated to low socioeconomic status and overcrowding in an LMIC megacity: A population-based seroepidemiological survey in Lima, Peru.
- A small number of early introductions seeded widespread transmission of SARS-CoV-2 in Quebec, Canada.
- Rapid, widespread, and preferential increase of SARS-CoV-2 B.1.1.7 variant in Houston, TX, revealed by 8,857 genome sequences.
- Just 2% of SARS-CoV-2-positive individuals carry 90% of the virus circulating in communities.
- COVID-19 Outbreak Among Attendees of an Exercise Facility - Chicago, Illinois, August-September 2020.
- Mapping a Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2 Seropositivity in the United States.
- Before the Surge: Molecular Evidence of SARS-CoV-2 in New York City Prior to the First Report.
- Household transmission of SARS-CoV-2 and risk factors for susceptibility and infectivity in Wuhan: a retrospective observational study.
- Emergence of an early SARS-CoV-2 epidemic in the United States.
- Early introductions and community transmission of SARS-CoV-2 variant B.1.1.7 in the United States.
- Genomic Epidemiology of the First Wave of SARS-CoV-2 in Italy.
- Epidemiological Investigation of New SARS-CoV-2 Variant of Concern 202012/01 in England.
- Introduction of the South African SARS-CoV-2 variant 501Y.V2 into the UK.
- Genomic Evidence of In-Flight Transmission of SARS-CoV-2 Despite Predeparture Testing.
- COVID-19 Cases and Transmission in 17 K-12 Schools - Wood County, Wisconsin, August 31-November 29, 2020.
- Possible Aerosol Transmission of COVID-19 Associated with an Outbreak in an Apartment in Seoul, South Korea, 2020.
- Seroprevalence and asymptomatic carrier status of SARS-CoV-2 in Wuhan City and other places of China.
- Opening of Large Institutions of Higher Education and County-Level COVID-19 Incidence - United States, July 6-September 17, 2020.
- Incidence and Secondary Transmission of SARS-CoV-2 Infections in Schools.
- Phylogenetic analysis of SARS-CoV-2 in Boston highlights the impact of superspreading events.
- Transmission of SARS-CoV-2 Lineage B.1.1.7 in England: Insights from linking epidemiological and genetic data.
- Genomic epidemiology of superspreading events in Austria reveals mutational dynamics and transmission properties of SARS-CoV-2.
- Serologic testing of U.S. blood donations to identify SARS-CoV-2-reactive antibodies: December 2019-January 2020.
- Three-quarters attack rate of SARS-CoV-2 in the Brazilian Amazon during a largely unmitigated epidemic.
- Event-specific interventions to minimize COVID-19 transmission.
- Global seroprevalence of SARS-CoV-2 antibodies: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Lockdown related travel behavior undermines thecontainment of SARS-CoV-2.
- Emergence and spread of a SARS-CoV-2 variant through Europe in the summer of 2020.
- Epidemiological characteristics of COVID-19 cases and estimates of the reproductive numbers 1 month into the epidemic, Italy, 28 January to 31 March 2020.
- Transmission heterogeneities, kinetics, and controllability of SARS-CoV-2.
Data Modeling & Statistics
- *New* "The association of community mobility with the time-varying reproduction number (R) of SARS-CoV-2: a modelling study across 330 local UK authorities."
- *New* "Hospital admission and emergency care attendance risk for SARS-CoV-2 delta (B.1.617.2) compared with alpha (B.1.1.7) variants of concern: a cohort study."
- Estimating epidemiologic dynamics from cross-sectional viral load distributions.
- The impact of relaxing interventions on human contact patterns and SARS-CoV-2 transmission in China.
- Modeling of Future COVID-19 Cases, Hospitalizations, and Deaths, by Vaccination Rates and Nonpharmaceutical Intervention Scenarios - United States, April-September 2021.
- COVID-19 dynamics after a national immunization program in Israel.
- Changes in symptomatology, reinfection, and transmissibility associated with the SARS-CoV-2 variant B.1.1.7: an ecological study.
- Genomic characteristics and clinical effect of the emergent SARS-CoV-2 B.1.1.7 lineage in London, UK: a whole-genome sequencing and hospital-based cohort study.
- Mortality Among US Patients Hospitalized With SARS-CoV-2 Infection in 2020.
- Vaccination and non-pharmaceutical interventions for COVID-19: a mathematical modelling study.
- The temporal association of introducing and lifting non-pharmaceutical interventions with the time-varying reproduction number (R) of SARS-CoV-2: a modelling study across 131 countries.
- Association of State-Issued Mask Mandates and Allowing On-Premises Restaurant Dining with County-Level COVID-19 Case and Death Growth Rates - United States, March 1-December 31, 2020.
- Increased mortality in community-tested cases of SARS-CoV-2 lineage B.1.1.7.
- Risk of mortality in patients infected with SARS-CoV-2 variant of concern 202012/1: matched cohort study.
- Case fatality risk of the SARS-CoV-2 variant of concern B.1.1.7 in England.
- Impacts of introducing and lifting nonpharmaceutical interventions on COVID-19 daily growth rate and compliance in the United States.
- First indication of the effect of COVID-19 vaccinations on the course of the COVID-19 outbreak in Israel.
- Age groups that sustain resurging COVID-19 epidemics in the United States.
- Country-level determinants of the severity of the first global wave of the COVID-19 pandemic: an ecological study.
- Effect of internationally imported cases on internal spread of COVID-19: a mathematical modelling study.
- Estimating internationally imported cases during the early COVID-19 pandemic.
- Quarantine and testing strategies in contact tracing for SARS-CoV-2: a modelling study.
- Evaluation of COVID-19 vaccination strategies with a delayed second dose.
- Increased hazard of death in community-tested cases of SARS-CoV-2 Variant of Concern 202012/01.
- The Impact of the November 2020 English National Lockdown on COVID-19 case counts.
- Robust estimates of the true (population) infection rate for COVID-19: a backcasting approach.
- SARS-CoV-2 Transmission From People Without COVID-19 Symptoms.
- Modeling between-population variation in COVID-19 dynamics in Hubei, Lombardy, and New York City.
- Physics of virus transmission by speaking droplets.
- Speech can produce jet-like transport relevant to asymptomatic spreading of virus.
- Face masks considerably reduce COVID-19 cases in Germany.
- Inferring the effectiveness of government interventions against COVID-19.
- The impact of vaccination on COVID-19 outbreaks in the United States.
- The COVID-19 herd immunity threshold is not low: A re-analysis of European data from spring of 2020.