Emergence & Spread
- *NEW Symptoms and Transmission of SARS-CoV-2 among Children-Utah and Wisconsin, March-May 2020.
- *NEW SARS-CoV-2 Cluster in Nursery, Poland.
- *NEW Transmission of SARS-CoV-2 from Children and Adolescents.
- Exhaled aerosol increases with COVID-19 infection, and risk factors of disease symptom severity.
- Flight-Associated Transmission of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 Corroborated by Whole-Genome Sequencing.
- SARS-CoV-2 Seroprevalence among a Southern U.S. Population Indicates Limited Asymptomatic Spread under Physical Distancing Measures.
- In-Flight Transmission of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2.
- Occurrence and transmission potential of asymptomatic and presymptomatic SARS-CoV-2 infections: A living systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Serological identification of SARS-CoV-2 infections among children visiting a hospital during the initial Seattle outbreak.
- Tracking the COVID-19 pandemic in Australia using genomics.
- The spatio-temporal epidemic dynamics of COVID-19 outbreak in Africa.
- Incidence of Nosocomial COVID-19 in Patients Hospitalized at a Large US Academic Medical Center.
- The emergence of SARS-CoV-2 in Europe and North America.
- Cryptic transmission of SARS-CoV-2 in Washington state.
- The timing of COVID-19 transmission.
- Local lockdowns outperform global lockdown on the far side of the COVID-19 epidemic curve.
- Cluster of SARS-CoV-2 infections linked to music clubs in Osaka, Japan: asymptomatically infected persons can transmit the virus as soon as 2 days after infection.
Data Modeling & Statistics
- *NEW Quantitative assessment of the risk of airborne transmission of SARS-CoV-2 infection: Prospective and retrospective applications.
- *NEW Immune life history, vaccination, and the dynamics of SARS-CoV-2 over the next 5 years.
- *NEW Assessment and mitigation of aerosol airborne SARS-CoV-2 transmission in laboratory and office environments.
- *NEW Transmission dynamics reveal the impracticality of COVID-19 herd immunity strategies.
- Quantitative assessment of the risk of airborne transmission of SARS-CoV-2 infection: Prospective and retrospective applications.
- Immune life history, vaccination, and the dynamics of SARS-CoV-2 over the next 5 years.
- Modelling the transmission of infectious diseases inside hospital bays: implications for Covid-19.
- Modeling the dynamics of SARS-CoV-2 immunity waning, antigenic drifting, and population serology patterns.
- Spatial heterogeneity can lead to substantial local variations in COVID-19 timing and severity.
- Early Insights from Statistical and Mathematical Modeling of Key Epidemiologic Parameters of COVID-19.
- Estimating unobserved SARS-CoV-2 infections in the United States.
- The COVID-19 Airborne Transmission (CAT) Inequality: A Simple Mathematical Framework for Estimating Airborne Transmission of COVID-19.
- Superspreading of SARS-CoV-2 in the USA.
- Modeling the viral dynamics of SARS-CoV-2 infection.
- Modelling aerosol transport and virus exposure with numerical simulations in relation to SARS-CoV-2 transmission by inhalation indoors.
- A global-scale ecological niche model to predict SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus infection rate.
- Face mask use in the general population and optimal resource allocation during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Assessment of SARS-CoV-2 Screening Strategies to Permit the Safe Reopening of College Campuses in the United States.
- Using a real-world network to model localized COVID-19 control strategies.
- The potential public health consequences of COVID-19 on malaria in Africa.
Back to Top