Emergence & Spread
- Connecting clusters of COVID-19: an epidemiological and serological investigation.
- Potential Fecal Transmission of SARS-CoV-2: Current Evidence and Implications for Public Health.
- Infection Density and Epidemic Size of COVID-19 in China outside the Hubei province.
- Asymptomatic Transmission, the Achilles’ Heel of Current Strategies to Control Covid-19.
- Spread of SARS-CoV-2 in the Icelandic Population.
- Presymptomatic SARS-CoV-2 Infections and Transmission in a Skilled Nursing Facility.
- Crowding and the epidemic intensity of COVID-19 transmission.
- Virological assessment of hospitalized patients with COVID-2019.
- A pneumonia outbreak associated with a new coronavirus of probable bat origin.
- Herd Immunity: Understanding COVID-19.
- The transmission of SARS-CoV-2 is likely comodulated by temperature and by relative humidity.
- The airborne lifetime of small speech droplets and their potential importance in SARS-CoV-2 transmission.
- Strong Social Distancing Measures In The United States Reduced The COVID-19 Growth Rate.
- The effect of ambient temperature on worldwide COVID-19 cases and deaths - an epidemiological study.
- Quantitative COVID-19 infectiousness estimate correlating with viral shedding and culturability suggests 68% pre-symptomatic transmissions.
- COVID-19: animals, veterinary and zoonotic links.
- Epidemiologic and Clinical Characteristics of 26 Cases of COVID-19 Arising from Patient-to-Patient Transmission in Liaocheng, China.
- Evidence Supporting Transmission of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 While Presymptomatic or Asymptomatic.
back to top
Data Modeling & Statistics
- Estimation of COVID-19 spread curves integrating global data and borrowing information.
- Methodological challenges in studying the COVID-19 pandemic crisis.
- Analysis of the mitigation strategies for COVID-19: from mathematical modelling perspective.
- Estimating the real-time case fatality rate of COVID-19 using Poisson mixtures model.
- First-wave COVID-19 transmissibility and severity in China outside Hubei after control measures, and second-wave scenario planning: a modelling impact assessment.
- Estimating the reproductive number and the outbreak size of COVID-19 in Korea.
- Substantial underestimation of SARS-CoV-2 infection in the United States due to incomplete testing and imperfect test accuracy.
- A novel COVID-19 epidemiological model with explicit susceptible and asymptomatic isolation compartments reveals unexpected consequences of timing social distancing.
- Predicting the Growth and Trend of COVID-19 Pandemic using Machine Learning and Cloud Computing.
- Estimation of airborne viral emission: Quanta emission rate of SARS-CoV-2 for infection risk assessment.
- Inferring change points in the spread of COVID-19 reveals the effectiveness of interventions.
- Warmer weather and global trends in the coronavirus COVID-19.
- Estimating the burden of SARS-CoV-2 in France.
- Characterisation of COVID-19 Pandemic in Paediatric Age Group: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis.
- A simulation-based procedure to estimate base rates from Covid-19 antibody test results I: Deterministic test reliabilities.
- Estimation of COVID-19 prevalence in Italy, Spain, and France.
- Open access epidemiologic data and an interactive dashboard to monitor the COVID-19 outbreak in Canada.
- Modelling the evolution of COVID-19 in high-incidence European countries and regions: estimated number of infections and impact of past and future intervention measures.
back to top