Emergence & Spread
- *NEW Phylogenetic analysis of SARS-CoV-2 in Boston highlights the impact of superspreading events.
- *NEW Transmission of SARS-CoV-2 Lineage B.1.1.7 in England: Insights from linking epidemiological and genetic data.
- *NEW Genomic epidemiology of superspreading events in Austria reveals mutational dynamics and transmission properties of SARS-CoV-2.
- Serologic testing of U.S. blood donations to identify SARS-CoV-2-reactive antibodies: December 2019-January 2020.
- Three-quarters attack rate of SARS-CoV-2 in the Brazilian Amazon during a largely unmitigated epidemic.
- Event-specific interventions to minimize COVID-19 transmission.
- Global seroprevalence of SARS-CoV-2 antibodies: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Lockdown related travel behavior undermines thecontainment of SARS-CoV-2.
- Emergence and spread of a SARS-CoV-2 variant through Europe in the summer of 2020.
- Epidemiological characteristics of COVID-19 cases and estimates of the reproductive numbers 1 month into the epidemic, Italy, 28 January to 31 March 2020.
- Transmission heterogeneities, kinetics, and controllability of SARS-CoV-2.
- Sequencing identifies multiple early introductions of SARS-CoV-2 to the New York City Region.
- Establishment & lineage dynamics of the SARS-CoV-2 epidemic in the UK.
- Public health antibody screening indicates a six-fold higher SARS-CoV-2 exposure rate than reported cases in children.
- Seroprevalence of anti-SARS-CoV-2 IgG antibodies in Kenyan blood donors.
- Long-distance airborne dispersal of SARS-CoV-2 in COVID-19 wards.
- Multiple COVID-19 Outbreaks Linked to a Wedding Reception in Rural Maine - August 7-September 14, 2020.
- Evidence of SARS-CoV-2 RNA in an Oropharyngeal Swab Specimen, Milan, Italy, Early December 2019.
- Post-lockdown SARS-CoV-2 nucleic acid screening in nearly ten million residents of Wuhan, China.
- COVID-19 infections following outdoor mass gatherings in low incidence areas: retrospective cohort study.
- SARS-CoV-2 Transmission among Marine Recruits during Quarantine.
- Lethal Pneumonia Cases in Mojiang Miners (2012) and the Mineshaft Could Provide Important Clues to the Origin of SARS-CoV-2.
- Multiple early introductions of SARS-CoV-2 into a global travel hub in the Middle East.
- Effectiveness of Face Masks in Preventing Airborne Transmission of SARS-CoV-2.
- Transmission of SARS-CoV-2 in Public Transportation Vehicles: A Case Study in Hunan Province, China.
- Molecular Architecture of Early Dissemination and Massive Second Wave of the SARS-CoV-2 Virus in a Major Metropolitan Area.
- Unexpected detection of SARS-CoV-2 antibodies in the prepandemic period in Italy.
Data Modeling & Statistics
- *NEW Face masks considerably reduce COVID-19 cases in Germany.
- *NEW Inferring the effectiveness of government interventions against COVID-19.
- The impact of vaccination on COVID-19 outbreaks in the United States.
- The COVID-19 herd immunity threshold is not low: A re-analysis of European data from spring of 2020.
- COVID-19 transmission in the U.S. before vs. after relaxation of statewide social distancing measures.
- The Interaction of Natural and Vaccine-Induced Immunity with Social Distancing Predicts the Evolution of the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Age-specific mortality and immunity patterns of SARS-CoV-2.
- The age distribution of mortality from novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19) suggests no large difference of susceptibility by age.
- Modeling COVID-19 scenarios for the United States.
Back to Top