Emergence & Spread
- *NEW Mechanisms of Airborne Infection via Evaporating and Sedimenting Droplets Produced by Speaking.
- Seroprevalence of Antibodies to SARS-CoV-2 in 10 Sites in the United States, March 23-May 12, 2020.
- Serial interval of SARS-CoV-2 was shortened over time by nonpharmaceutical interventions.
- Evolution and epidemic spread of SARS-CoV-2 in Brazil.
- Seroprevalence of antibodies against SARS-CoV-2 among health care workers in a large Spanish reference hospital.
- Recurrence of positive SARS-CoV-2 viral RNA in recovered COVID-19 patients during medical isolation observation.
- Rapid implementation of SARS-CoV-2 sequencing to investigate cases of health-care associated COVID-19: a prospective genomic surveillance study.
- Probable Vertical Transmission of SARS-CoV-2 Infection.
- A Surface Coating that Rapidly Inactivates SARS-CoV-2.
- Increasing Temperature and Relative Humidity Accelerates Inactivation of SARS-CoV-2 on Surfaces.
- Estimation of country-level basic reproductive ratios for novel Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19) using synthetic contact matrices.
- Household Transmission of SARS-CoV-2 from Adults to Children.
- Sentinel Coronavirus Environmental Monitoring Can Contribute to Detecting Asymptomatic SARS-CoV-2 Virus Spreaders and Can Verify Effectiveness of Workplace COVID-19 Controls.
- Diagnostic technology for COVID-19: comparative evaluation of antigen and serology-based SARS-CoV-2 immunoassays, and contact tracing solutions for potential use as at-home products.
back to top
Data Modeling & Statistics
- *NEW Tracking the reach of COVID-19 kin loss with a bereavement multiplier applied to the United States.
- *NEW A stochastic agent-based model of the SARS-CoV-2 epidemic in France.
- *NEW Oscillations in U.S. COVID-19 Incidence and Mortality Data Reflect Diagnostic and Reporting Factors.
- *NEW Assessing the impact of coordinated COVID-19 exit strategies across Europe.
- *NEW Exploring the SARS-CoV-2 virus-host-drug interactome for drug repurposing.
- *NEW The impact of COVID-19 and strategies for mitigation and suppression in low- and middle-income countries.
- Symptom clusters in Covid19: A potential clinical prediction tool from the COVID Symptom study app.
- Economic and social consequences of human mobility restrictions under COVID-19.
- Association between mobility patterns and COVID-19 transmission in the USA: a mathematical modelling study.
- Predictors of progression from moderate to severe COVID-19: a retrospective cohort.
- Effectiveness of isolation, testing, contact tracing, and physical distancing on reducing transmission of SARS-CoV-2 in different settings: a mathematical modelling study.
- A prospect on the use of antiviral drugs to control local outbreaks of COVID-19.