- *NEW Reverse genetic systems: Rational design of coronavirus live attenuated vaccines with immune sequelae.
- *NEW The Trans-omics Landscape of COVID-19.
- *NEW Planning for COVID-19 vaccines safety surveillance.
- *NEW Approaching Coronavirus Disease 2019: mechanisms of action of repurposed drugs with potential activity against SARS-CoV-2.
- Proteomics and informatics for understanding phases and identifying biomarkers in COVID-19 disease.
- COVID-19 vaccine development and a potential nanomaterial path forward.
- The Development of COVID-19 Vaccines: Safeguards Needed.
- RNA-dependent RNA Polymerase of SARS-CoV-2 as a Therapeutic Target.
- Pathogenesis of COVID-19 from the Perspective of the Damage-Response Framework.
- Clinical, molecular, and epidemiological characterization of the SARS-CoV-2 virus and the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19), a comprehensive literature review.
- Prevalence of Gastrointestinal Symptoms and Fecal Viral Shedding in Patients With Coronavirus Disease 2019: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis.
- Antibody tests for identification of current and past infection with SARS-CoV-2 (Review).
- Biological sex impacts COVID-19 outcomes.
- Perspectives on the development of neutralizing antibodies against SARS-CoV-2.
- Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 Vaccines: "Warp Speed" Needs Mind Melds, Not Warped Minds.
back to top