Registry COVID-19 Research Registry
PreventionFind the latest research associated with preventative efforts to reduce the disease burden of COVID-19.
Vaccine Design and Development
- "Mucosal vaccination for SARS-CoV-2 elicits superior systemic T central memory function and cross-neutralizing antibodies against variants of concern."
- "A Recombinant VSV-Based Bivalent Vaccine Effectively Protects against Both SARS-CoV-2 and Influenza A Virus Infection."
- "Comparison of replicating and nonreplicating vaccines against SARS-CoV-2."
- "ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 (AZD1222) or nCoV-19-Beta (AZD2816) protect Syrian hamsters against Beta Delta and Omicron variants."
- "Immunogenicity and reactogenicity of heterologous immunization against SARS CoV-2 using Sputnik V, ChAdOx1-S, BBIBP-CorV, Ad5-nCoV, and mRNA-1273."
- "Intranasal vaccination with lipid-conjugated immunogens promotes antigen transmucosal uptake to drive mucosal and systemic immunity."
- "SARS-CoV-2 oral tablet vaccination induces neutralizing mucosal IgA in a phase 1 open label trial."
- "Effectiveness of CoronaVac in children 3 to 5 years during the SARS-CoV-2 Omicron outbreak in Chile."
- "Trivalent NDV-HXP-S vaccine protects against phylogenetically distant SARS-CoV-2 variants of concern in mice."
- "Protective prototype-Beta and Delta-Omicron chimeric RBD-dimer vaccines against SARS-CoV-2."
- "Effectiveness of rAd26-rAd5, ChAdOx1 nCoV-19, and BBIBP-CorV vaccines for risk of infection with SARS-CoV-2 and death due to COVID-19 in people older than 60 years in Argentina: a test-negative, case-control, and retrospective longitudinal study."
- "Safety of mRNA vaccines administered during the initial 6 months of the US COVID-19 vaccination programme: an observational study of reports to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System and v-safe."
- "Vaccination with SARS-CoV-2 spike protein lacking glycan shields elicits enhanced protective responses in animal models."
- "Respiratory mucosal delivery of next-generation COVID-19 vaccine provides robust protection against both ancestral and variant strains of SARS-CoV-2."
- "The inactivated NDV-HXP-S COVID-19 vaccine induces a significantly higher ratio of neutralizing to non-neutralizing antibodies in humans as compared to mRNA vaccines."
- "Safety and immunogenicity of a high-dose quadrivalent influenza vaccine administered concomitantly with a third dose of the mRNA-1273 SARS-CoV-2 vaccine in adults aged ≥65 years: a phase 2, randomised, open-label study."
- "Unadjuvanted intranasal spike vaccine booster elicits robust protective mucosal immunity against sarbecoviruses."
- "Safety and immunogenicity of concomitant administration of COVID-19 vaccines (ChAdOx1 or BNT162b2) with seasonal influenza vaccines in adults in the UK (ComFluCOV): a multicentre, randomised, controlled, phase 4 trial."
- "Safety, immunogenicity, and efficacy of a COVID-19 vaccine (NVX-CoV2373) co-administered with seasonal influenza vaccines: an exploratory substudy of a randomised, observer-blinded, placebo-controlled, phase 3 trial."
- "SARS-CoV-2 vaccine protection and deaths among US veterans during 2021."
- "Waning Immunity after the BNT162b2 Vaccine in Israel."
- "BNT162b2 vaccination induces durable SARS-CoV-2 specific T cells with a stem cell memory phenotype."
- "BNT162b2 and ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 Vaccine Effectiveness against Death from the Delta Variant."
- "SARS-CoV-2 infections elicit higher levels of original antigenic sin antibodies compared to SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccinations."
- "Phase 3 Safety and Efficacy of AZD1222 (ChAdOx1 nCoV-19) Covid-19 Vaccine."
- "Effectiveness of heterologous ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 and mRNA prime-boost vaccination against symptomatic Covid-19 infection in Sweden: A nationwide cohort study."
- "Complete protection by a single-dose skin patch–delivered SARS-CoV-2 spike vaccine."
- "mRNA vaccines induce durable immune memory to SARS-CoV-2 and variants of concern."
- "Waning of BNT162b2 Vaccine Protection against SARS-CoV-2 Infection in Qatar."
- "Anti-SARS-CoV-2 receptor binding domain antibody evolution after mRNA vaccination."
- "Effectiveness of mRNA BNT162b2 COVID-19 vaccine up to 6 months in a large integrated health system in the USA: a retrospective cohort study."
- "Temporal Increase in Neutralization Potency of SARS-CoV-2 Antibodies and Reduced Viral Variant Escape after Sputnik V Vaccination."
- "Comparison of two highly-effective mRNA vaccines for COVID-19 during periods of Alpha and Delta variant prevalence."
- "Sustained Effectiveness of Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna Vaccines Against COVID-19 Associated Hospitalizations Among Adults — United States, March–July 2021."
- "New COVID-19 Cases and Hospitalizations Among Adults, by Vaccination Status — New York, May 3–July 25, 2021."
- Neutralising antibody activity against SARS-CoV-2 VOCs B.1.617.2 and B.1.351 by BNT162b2 vaccination."
- *Research Tool "Structure-guided T cell vaccine design for SARS-CoV-2 variants and sarbecoviruses."
- "Effectiveness of SARS-CoV-2 mRNA Vaccines for Preventing Covid-19 Hospitalizations in the United States."
- "Protective efficacy of Ad26.COV2.S against SARS-CoV-2 B.1.351 in macaques."
- "Comparison of Neutralizing Antibody Titers Elicited by mRNA and Adenoviral Vector Vaccine against SARS-CoV-2 Variants."
- "SARS-CoV-2 Vaccine Effectiveness in a High-Risk National Population in a Real-World Setting."
- "mRNA-1273 COVID-19 vaccine effectiveness against the B.1.1.7 and B.1.351 variants and severe COVID-19 disease in Qatar."
- "Low-dose Ad26.COV2.S protection against SARS-CoV-2 challenge in rhesus macaques."
- "Safety and Efficacy of NVX-CoV2373 Covid-19 Vaccine."
- "Prevention and Attenuation of Covid-19 with the BNT162b2 and mRNA-1273 Vaccines."
- "Effectiveness of an Inactivated SARS-CoV-2 Vaccine in Chile."
- "Ad26.COV2.S elicited neutralizing activity against Delta and other SARS-CoV-2 variants of concern."
- Safety, Immunogenicity, and Efficacy of a COVID-19 Vaccine (NVX-CoV2373) Co-administered With Seasonal Influenza Vaccines.
- Immunogenicity of Ad26.COV2.S vaccine against SARS-CoV-2 variants in humans.
- BNT162b2-elicited neutralization of B.1.617 and other SARS-CoV-2 variants.
- Impact of vaccination on new SARS-CoV-2 infections in the United Kingdom.
- Single-dose mRNA vaccine effectiveness against SARS-CoV-2, including P.1 and B.1.1.7 variants: a test-negative design in adults 70 years and older in British Columbia, Canada.
- The ChAdOx1 vectored vaccine, AZD2816, induces strong immunogenicity against SARS-CoV-2 B.1.351 and other variants of concern in preclinical studies.
- Heterologous vaccination regimens with self-amplifying RNA and adenoviral COVID vaccines induce robust immune responses in mice.
- Heterologous ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 and BNT162b2 prime-boost vaccination elicits potent neutralizing antibody responses and T cell reactivity.
- Vaccine effectiveness of the BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 vaccine against RT-PCR confirmed SARS-CoV-2 infections, hospitalisations and mortality in prioritised risk groups.
- Native-like SARS-CoV-2 Spike Glycoprotein Expressed by ChAdOx1 nCoV-19/AZD1222 Vaccine.
- Single-dose SARS-CoV-2 vaccine in a prospective cohort of COVID-19 patients.
- BNT162b2-Elicited Neutralization against New SARS-CoV-2 Spike Variants.
- Safety and immunogenicity of one versus two doses of the COVID-19 vaccine BNT162b2 for patients with cancer: interim analysis of a prospective observational study.
- The BNT162b2 mRNA vaccine against SARS-CoV-2 reprograms both adaptive and innate immune responses.
- BNT162b2 vaccine induces neutralizing antibodies and poly-specific T cells in humans.
- COVID-19 Vaccine Breakthrough Infections Reported to CDC — United States, January 1–April 30, 2021.
- mRNA vaccine-induced SARS-CoV-2-specific T cells recognize B.1.1.7 and B.1.351 variants but differ in longevity and homing properties depending on prior infection status.
- Immunogenicity of COVID-19 mRNA Vaccines in Pregnant and Lactating Women.
- Interim Results of a Phase 1–2a Trial of Ad26.COV2.S Covid-19 Vaccine.
- Extended interval BNT162b2 vaccination enhances peak antibody generation in older people.
- Effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccines against the B.1.617.2 variant.
- Efficacy of the NVX-CoV2373 Covid-19 Vaccine Against the B.1.1.7 Variant.
- Neutralizing antibody vaccine for pandemic and pre-emergent coronaviruses.
- Preliminary Analysis of Safety and Immunogenicity of a SARS-CoV-2 Variant Vaccine Booster.
- Cerebral venous thrombosis and portal vein thrombosis: a retrospective cohort study of 537,913 COVID-19 cases.
- Impact and effectiveness of mRNA BNT162b2 vaccine against SARS-CoV-2 infections and COVID-19 cases, hospitalisations, and deaths following a nationwide vaccination campaign in Israel: an observational study using national surveillance data.
- Vaccine side-effects and SARS-CoV-2 infection after vaccination in users of the COVID Symptom Study app in the UK: a prospective observational study.
- Effectiveness of the BNT162b2 Covid-19 Vaccine against the B.1.1.7 and B.1.351 Variants.
- Efficacy of NVX-CoV2373 Covid-19 Vaccine against the B.1.351 Variant.
- Interim findings from first-dose mass COVID-19 vaccination roll-out and COVID-19 hospital admissions in Scotland: a national prospective cohort study.
- Preliminary Findings of mRNA Covid-19 Vaccine Safety in Pregnant Persons.
- Safety and Efficacy of Single-Dose Ad26.COV2.S Vaccine against Covid-19.
- Antibody and T-cell responses to a single dose of the AZD1222/Covishield vaccine in previously SARS-CoV-2 infected and naive health care workers in Sri Lanka.
- Performance of vaccination with CoronaVac in a cohort of healthcare workers (HCW) - preliminary report.
- Vaccination boosts protective responses and counters SARS-CoV-2-induced pathogenic memory B cells.
- High coverage COVID-19 mRNA vaccination rapidly controls SARS-CoV-2 transmission in Long-Term Care Facilities.
- Neutralization of variant under investigation B.1.617 with sera of BBV152 vaccinees.
- Impact of vaccination on SARS-CoV-2 cases in the community: a population-based study using the UK’s COVID-19 Infection Survey.
- SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccines induce broad CD4+ T cell responses that recognize SARS-CoV-2 variants and HCoV-NL63.
- Pathologic Antibodies to Platelet Factor 4 after ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 Vaccination.
- Susceptibility of Circulating SARS-CoV-2 Variants to Neutralization.
- Vaccination boosts protective responses and counters SARS-CoV-2-induced pathogenic memory B cells.
- Single-dose BNT162b2 vaccine protects against asymptomatic SARS-CoV-2 infection.
- SARS-CoV-2 Vaccines Elicit Durable Immune Responses in Infant Rhesus Macaques.
- Immunogenicity and Safety of a SARS-CoV-2 Inactivated Vaccine (KCONVAC) in Healthy Adults: Two Randomized, Double-blind, and Placebo-controlled Phase 1/2 Clinical Trials.
- CoVac501, a self-adjuvanting peptide vaccine conjugated with TLR7 agonists, against SARS-CoV-2 induces protective immunity.
- Neutralizing activity of Sputnik V vaccine sera against SARS-CoV-2 variants.
- Driving potent neutralization of a SARS-CoV-2 Variant of Concern with a heterotypic boost.
- Interim Report: Safety And Immunogenicity Of An Inactivated Vaccine Against Sars-Cov-2 In Healthy Chilean Adults In A Phase 3 Clinical Trial.
- Qualitatively distinct modes of Sputnik V vaccine-neutralization escape by SARS-CoV-2 Spike variants.
- SARS-CoV-2 spike variants exhibit differential infectivity and neutralization resistance to convalescent or post-vaccination sera.
- Antibody Persistence through 6 Months after the Second Dose of mRNA-1273 Vaccine for Covid-19.
- Reduced BNT162b2 mRNA vaccine response in SARS-CoV-2-naive nursing home residents.
- SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccines induce a robust germinal center reaction in humans.
- Vaccine effectiveness of the first dose of ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 and BNT162b2 against SARS-CoV-2 infection in residents of Long-Term Care Facilities (VIVALDI study).
- A public vaccine-induced human antibody protects against SARS-CoV-2 and emerging variants.
- A tandem-repeat dimeric RBD protein-based COVID-19 vaccine ZF2001 protects mice and nonhuman primates.
- Design and proof-of-concept for targeted phage-based COVID-19 vaccination strategies with a streamlined cold-free supply chain.
- Impact of the COVID-19 Vaccine on Asymptomatic Infection Among Patients Undergoing Pre-Procedural COVID-19 Molecular Screening.
- Antibody Responses in Seropositive Persons after a Single Dose of SARS-CoV-2 mRNA Vaccine.
- Efficacy of the ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 Covid-19 Vaccine against the B.1.351 Variant.
- Safety and immunogenicity of an inactivated SARS-CoV-2 vaccine, BBV152: interim results from a double-blind, randomised, multicentre, phase 2 trial, and 3-month follow-up of a double-blind, randomised phase 1 trial.
- A preliminary report of a randomized controlled phase 2 trial of the safety and immunogenicity of mRNA-1273 SARS-CoV-2 vaccine.
- Multiple SARS-CoV-2 variants escape neutralization by vaccine-induced humoral immunity.
- Vaccine effectiveness after 1st and 2nd dose of the BNT162b2 mRNA Covid-19 Vaccine in long-term care facility residents and healthcare workers - a Danish cohort study.
- Efficacy and Safety of the mRNA-1273 SARS-CoV-2 Vaccine.
- Binding and Neutralization Antibody Titers After a Single Vaccine Dose in Health Care Workers Previously Infected With SARS-CoV-2.
- Antibody response to first BNT162b2 dose in previously SARS-CoV-2-infected individuals.
- Effect of previous SARS-CoV-2 infection on humoral and T-cell responses to single-dose BNT162b2 vaccine.
- Poor antigen-specific responses to the second BNT162b2 mRNA vaccine dose in SARS-CoV-2-experienced individuals.
- Circulating SARS-CoV-2 variants escape neutralization by vaccine-induced humoral immunity.
- BNT162b2 mRNA Covid-19 Vaccine in a Nationwide Mass Vaccination Setting.
- Single-dose administration and the influence of the timing of the booster dose on immunogenicity and efficacy of ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 (AZD1222) vaccine: a pooled analysis of four randomised trials.
- Vaccine-induced immunity provides more robust heterotypic immunity than natural infection to emerging SARS-CoV-2 variants of concern.
- SARS-CoV-2 seropositivity after infection and antibody response to mRNA-based vaccination.
- SARS-CoV-2 B.1.1.7 sensitivity to mRNA vaccine-elicited, convalescent and monoclonal antibodies.
- Early rate reductions of SARS-CoV-2 infection and COVID-19 in BNT162b2 vaccine recipients.
- Reduced binding and neutralization of infection- and vaccine-induced antibodies to the B.1.351 (South African) SARS-CoV-2 variant.
- A Combination Adjuvant for the Induction of Potent Antiviral Immune Responses for a Recombinant SARS-CoV-2 Protein Vaccine.
- Decreased SARS-CoV-2 viral load following vaccination.
- Heterologous vaccination regimens with self-amplifying RNA and Adenoviral COVID vaccines induce superior immune responses than single dose vaccine regimens in mice.
- Safety and immunogenicity of S-Trimer (SCB-2019), a protein subunit vaccine candidate for COVID-19 in healthy adults: a phase 1, randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial.
- Immunogenicity and protective efficacy of BBV152, whole virion inactivated SARS- CoV-2 vaccine candidates in the Syrian hamster model.
- mRNA-1273 efficacy in a severe COVID-19 model: attenuated activation of pulmonary immune cells after challenge.
- Initial real world evidence for lower viral load of individuals who have been vaccinated by BNT162b2.
- Safety and Efficacy of the BNT162b2 mRNA Covid-19 Vaccine.
- Collaboration between the Fab and Fc contribute to maximal protection against SARS-CoV-2 in nonhuman primates following NVX-CoV2373 subunit vaccine with Matrix-M™ vaccination.
- Immunogenic BNT162b vaccines protect rhesus macaques from SARS-CoV-2.
- Neutralization of SARS-CoV-2 spike 69/70 deletion, E484K, and N501Y variants by BNT162b2 vaccine-elicited sera.
- Safety and efficacy of an rAd26 and rAd5 vector-based heterologous prime-boost COVID-19 vaccine: an interim analysis of a randomised controlled phase 3 trial in Russia.
- Robust spike antibody responses and increased reactogenicity in seropositive individuals after a single dose of SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccine.
- Antibodies elicited by SARS-CoV-2 infection and boosted by vaccination neutralize an emerging variant and SARS-CoV-1.
- COVID-19 Vaccine Candidates Based on Modified Vaccinia Virus Ankara Expressing the SARS-CoV-2 Spike Protein Induce Robust T- and B-Cell Immune Responses and Full Efficacy in Mice.
- *Research Tool Insight into Vaccine Development for Alphacoronaviruses Based on Structural and Immunological Analyses of Spike Proteins.
- Low-Dose Ad26.COV2.S Protection Against SARS-CoV-2 Challenge in Rhesus Macaques.
- Immunogenic Potential of DNA Vaccine candidate, ZyCoV-D against SARS-CoV-2 in Animal Models.
- The effectiveness of the first dose of BNT162 b 2 vaccine in reducing SARS-CoV-2 infection 13-24 days after immunization: real-world evidence.
- A Booster Dose Enhances Immunogenicity of the COVID-19 Vaccine Candidate ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 in Aged Mice.
- Interim Results of a Phase 1–2a Trial of Ad26.COV2.S Covid-19 Vaccine.
- Mosaic nanoparticles elicit cross-reactive immune responses to zoonotic coronaviruses in mice.
- SARS-CoV-2 spike glycoprotein vaccine candidate NVX-CoV2373 immunogenicity in baboons and protection in mice.
- Neutralization of N501Y mutant SARS-CoV-2 by BNT162b2 vaccine-elicited sera.
- Intranasal ChAdOx1 nCoV-19/AZD1222 vaccination reduces shedding of SARS-CoV-2 D614G in rhesus macaques.
- mRNA vaccine-elicited antibodies to SARS-CoV-2 and circulating variants.
- Impact of SARS-CoV-2 B.1.1.7 Spike variant on neutralisation potency of sera from individuals vaccinated with Pfizer vaccine BNT162b2.
- A first-in-human evaluation of the safety and immunogenicity of SCB-2019, an adjuvanted, recombinant SARS-CoV-2 trimeric S-protein subunit vaccine for COVID-19 in healthy adults; a phase 1, randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial.
- Nanoparticle Vaccines Based on the Receptor Binding Domain (RBD) and Heptad Repeat (HR) of SARS-CoV-2 Elicit Robust Protective Immune Responses.
- SARS-CoV-2 mRNA Vaccines Foster Potent Antigen-Specific Germinal Center Responses Associated with Neutralizing Antibody Generation.
- Safety and Efficacy of the BNT162b2 mRNA Covid-19 Vaccine.
- Phase 1/2 trial of SARS-CoV-2 vaccine ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 with a booster dose induces multifunctional antibody responses.
- T cell and antibody responses induced by a single dose of ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 (AZD1222) vaccine in a phase 1/2 clinical trial.
- A recombinant protein SARS-CoV-2 candidate vaccine elicits high-titer neutralizing antibodies in macaques.
- Safety and immunogenicity of INO-4800 DNA vaccine against SARS-CoV-2: A preliminary report of an open-label, Phase 1 clinical trial.
- Immunogenicity of an AAV-based, room-temperature stable, single dose COVID-19 vaccine in mice and non-human primates.
- Safety and efficacy of the ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 vaccine (AZD1222) against SARS-CoV-2: an interim analysis of four randomised controlled trials in Brazil, South Africa, and the UK.
- "A Bivalent Omicron-Containing Booster Vaccine against Covid-19."
- "Bivalent SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccines increase breadth of neutralization and protect against the BA.5 Omicron variant."
- "Protective antibodies and T cell responses to Omicron variant after the booster dose of BNT162b2 vaccine."
- "Comparative effectiveness of BNT162b2 versus mRNA-1273 boosting in England: a cohort study in OpenSAFELY-TPP."
- "Assessment of Heterologous and Homologous Boosting With Inactivated COVID-19 Vaccine at 3 Months Compared With Homologous Boosting of BNT162b2 at 6 Months."
- "COVID-19 mRNA booster vaccine induces transient CD8+ T effector cell responses while conserving the memory pool for subsequent reactivation."
- "Short term, relative effectiveness of four doses versus three doses of BNT162b2 vaccine in people aged 60 years and older in Israel: retrospective, test negative, case-control study."
- "Safety and Efficacy of a Third Dose of BNT162b2 Covid-19 Vaccine."
- "Effect of mRNA Vaccine Boosters against SARS-CoV-2 Omicron Infection in Qatar."
- "Effectiveness of a COVID-19 Additional Primary or Booster Vaccine Dose in Preventing SARS-CoV-2 Infection Among Nursing Home Residents During Widespread Circulation of the Omicron Variant — United States, February 14–March 27, 2022."
- "Increased Memory B Cell Potency and Breadth After a SARS-CoV-2 mRNA Boost."
- "Protection following BNT162b2 booster in adolescents substantially exceeds that of a fresh 2-dose vaccine."
- "Fourth Dose of BNT162b2 mRNA Covid-19 Vaccine in a Nationwide Setting."
- "Protection by a Fourth Dose of BNT162b2 against Omicron in Israel."
- "mRNA-1273 or mRNA-Omicron boost in vaccinated macaques elicits similar B cell expansion, neutralizing responses, and protection from Omicron."
- "High vaccine effectiveness against severe Covid-19 in the elderly in Finland before and after the emergence of Omicron."
- "Efficacy of a Fourth Dose of Covid-19 mRNA Vaccine against Omicron."
- "Three exposures to the spike protein of SARS-CoV-2 by either infection or vaccination elicit superior neutralizing immunity to all variants of concern."
- "Effectiveness of a Third Dose of mRNA Vaccines Against COVID-19-Associated Emergency Department and Urgent Care Encounters and Hospitalizations Among Adults During Periods of Delta and Omicron Variant Predominance - VISION Network, 10 States, August 2021-January 2022."
- "Homologous and Heterologous Covid-19 Booster Vaccinations."
- "Omicron neutralising antibodies after third COVID-19 vaccine dose in patients with cancer."
- "Memory B cell repertoire from triple vaccinees against diverse SARS-CoV-2 variants."
- "Neutralization of SARS-CoV-2 Omicron by BNT162b2 mRNA vaccine-elicited human sera."
- "Association Between 3 Doses of mRNA COVID-19 Vaccine and Symptomatic Infection Caused by the SARS-CoV-2 Omicron and Delta Variants."
- "Effectiveness of COVID-19 booster vaccines against covid-19 related symptoms, hospitalisation and death in England."
- "Resilient T cell responses to B.1.1.529 (Omicron) SARS-CoV-2 variant."
- "Effectiveness of BNT162b2 (Comirnaty, Pfizer-BioNTech) COVID-19 booster vaccine against covid-19 related symptoms in England: test negative case-control study."
- "Effectiveness of 2-Dose Vaccination with mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines Against COVID-19–Associated Hospitalizations Among Immunocompromised Adults — Nine States, January–September 2021."
- "Effectiveness of a third dose of the BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 vaccine for preventing severe outcomes in Israel: an observational study."
- "Viral loads of Delta-variant SARS-CoV-2 breakthrough infections after vaccination and booster with BNT162b2."
- "Immunogenicity and reactogenicity of booster vaccinations after Ad26.COV2.S priming."
- "Durability of mRNA-1273 vaccine–induced antibodies against SARS-CoV-2 variants."
- "Two doses of the SARS-CoV-2 BNT162b2 vaccine enhances antibody responses to variants in individuals with prior SARS-CoV-2 infection."
- "Protection of BNT162b2 Vaccine Booster against Covid-19 in Israel."
- "SARS-CoV-2 Neutralization with BNT162b2 Vaccine Dose 3."
- "Effectiveness of the mRNA BNT162b2 vaccine six months after vaccination: findings from a large Israeli HMO."
- "A third dose of inactivated vaccine augments the potency, breadth, and duration of anamnestic responses against SARS-CoV-2."
- "Short Term Reduction in the Odds of Testing Positive for SARS-CoV-2; a Comparison Between Two Doses and Three doses of the BNT162b2 Vaccine."
- "Protection against SARS-CoV-2 Beta Variant in mRNA-1273 Boosted Nonhuman Primates."
- "Durability of antibody responses elicited by a single dose of Ad26.COV2.S and substantial increase following late boosting."
- "Effectiveness of COVID-19 Vaccines in Preventing SARS-CoV-2 Infection Among Frontline Workers Before and During B.1.617.2 (Delta) Variant Predominance — Eight U.S. Locations, December 2020–August 2021."
- "Effectiveness of Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna Vaccines in Preventing SARS-CoV-2 Infection Among Nursing Home Residents Before and During Widespread Circulation of the SARS-CoV-2 B.1.617.2 (Delta) Variant — National Healthcare Safety Network, March 1–August 1, 2021."
Back to Top
Passive and Induced Immunity
- "Protection against omicron (B.1.1.529) BA.2 reinfection conferred by primary omicron BA.1 or pre-omicron SARS-CoV-2 infection among health-care workers with and without mRNA vaccination: a test-negative case-control study."
- "Exposure to BA.4/BA.5 Spike glycoprotein drives pan-Omicron neutralization in vaccine-experienced humans and mice."
- "Omicron BA.2 breakthrough infection enhances cross-neutralization of BA.2.12.1 and BA.4/BA.5."
- "Risk of Long COVID in People Infected With Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 After 2 Doses of a Coronavirus Disease 2019 Vaccine: Community-Based, Matched Cohort Study."
- "Risk of BA.5 Infection among Persons Exposed to Previous SARS-CoV-2 Variants."
- "Association Between COVID-19 Vaccination Coverage and Case Fatality Ratio: a Comparative Study — Hong Kong SAR, China and Singapore, December 2021–March 2022."
- "Antibodies from primary humoral responses modulate the recruitment of naive B cells during secondary responses."
- "Characterizations of enhanced infectivity and antibody evasion of Omicron BA.2.75."
- "CD8 T Cells Contribute to Vaccine Protection Against SARS-CoV-2 in Macaques."
- "Protection of Omicron sub-lineage infection against reinfection with another Omicron sub-lineage."
- "mRNA vaccines and hybrid immunity use different B cell germlines to neutralize Omicron BA.4 and BA.5."
- "BNT162b2 mRNA Vaccination Against COVID-19 is Associated with Decreased Likelihood of Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome in U.S. Children Ages 5–18 Years."
- "Omicron spike function and neutralizing activity elicited by a comprehensive panel of vaccines."
- "SARS-CoV-2 BA.4 infection triggers more cross-reactive neutralizing antibodies than BA.1."
- "Omicron SARS-CoV-2 Neutralization from Inactivated and ZF2001 Vaccines."
- "Antigenic cartography of SARS-CoV-2 reveals that Omicron BA.1 and BA.2 are antigenically distinct."
- "Antibody and Memory B-Cell Immunity in a Heterogeneously SARS-CoV-2-Infected and -Vaccinated Population."
- "Protection and Waning of Natural and Hybrid Immunity to SARS-CoV-2."
- "Recall of pre-existing cross-reactive B cell memory following Omicron BA.1 breakthrough infection."
- "The SARS-CoV-2 Delta variant induces an antibody response largely focused on class 1 and 2 antibody epitopes."
- "Immune boosting by B.1.1.529 (Omicron) depends on previous SARS-CoV-2 exposure."
- "Omicron BA.1 breakthrough infection drives cross-variant neutralization and memory B cell formation against conserved epitopes."
- "Limited cross-variant immunity from SARS-CoV-2 Omicron without vaccination."
- "BA.2.12.1, BA.4 and BA.5 escape antibodies elicited by Omicron infection."
- "Long COVID after breakthrough SARS-CoV-2 infection."
- "Effectiveness of Homologous and Heterologous Covid-19 Boosters against Omicron."
- "BNT162b2-induced memory T cells respond to the Omicron variant with preserved polyfunctionality."
- "Antibodies induced by ancestral SARS-CoV-2 strain that cross-neutralize variants from Alpha to Omicron BA.1."
- "SARS-CoV-2 Naturally Acquired Immunity vs. Vaccine-induced Immunity, Reinfections versus Breakthrough Infections: a Retrospective Cohort Study."
- "Omicron breakthrough infection drives cross-variant neutralization and memory B cell formation."
- "Effectiveness of CoronaVac, ChAdOx1 nCoV-19, BNT162b2, and Ad26.COV2.S among individuals with previous SARS-CoV-2 infection in Brazil: a test-negative, case-control study."
- "mRNA-1273 and BNT162b2 COVID-19 vaccines elicit antibodies with differences in Fc-mediated effector functions."
- "SARS-CoV-2 Omicron triggers cross-reactive neutralization and Fc effector functions in previously vaccinated, but not unvaccinated individuals."
- "Neutralization Profile after Recovery from SARS-CoV-2 Omicron Infection."
- "Establishment and recall of SARS-CoV-2 spike epitope-specific CD4+ T cell memory."
- "Protection of prior natural infection compared to mRNA vaccination against SARS-CoV-2 infection and severe COVID-19 in Qatar."
- "Neutralization of the SARS-CoV-2 Omicron BA.1 and BA.2 Variants."
- "Increased risk of SARS-CoV-2 reinfection associated with emergence of the Omicron variant in South Africa."
- "SARS-CoV-2 Beta and Delta variants trigger Fc effector function with increased cross-reactivity."
- "Comparison of Seroconversion in Children and Adults With Mild COVID-19."
- "Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness against the Omicron (B.1.1.529) Variant."
- "Effectiveness of the BNT162b2 vaccine among children 5-11 and 12-17 years in New York after the Emergence of the Omicron Variant."
- "Effectiveness of the BNT162b2 Vaccine after Recovery from Covid-19."
- "Protection against SARS-CoV-2 after Covid-19 Vaccination and Previous Infection."
- "Vaccination-infection interval determines cross-neutralization potency to SARS-CoV-2 Omicron after breakthrough infection by other variants."
- "Germinal centre-driven maturation of B cell response to mRNA vaccination."
- "Broad anti-SARS-CoV-2 antibody immunity induced by heterologous ChAdOx1/mRNA-1273 vaccination."
- "SARS-CoV-2 breakthrough infections elicit potent, broad, and durable neutralizing antibody responses."
- "Protection against the Omicron Variant from Previous SARS-CoV-2 Infection."
- "Longitudinal analysis of antibody dynamics in COVID-19 convalescents reveals neutralizing responses up to 16 months after infection."
- "Conserved Neutralizing Epitopes on the N-Terminal Domain of Variant SARS-CoV-2 Spike Proteins."
- "Persistent B cell memory after SARS-CoV-2 vaccination is functional during breakthrough infections."
- "SARS-CoV-2 vaccination induces immunological T cell memory able to cross-recognize variants from Alpha to Omicron."
- "COVID-19 Cases and Hospitalizations by COVID-19 Vaccination Status and Previous COVID-19 Diagnosis - California and New York, May-November 2021."
- "SARS-CoV-2 Omicron-neutralizing memory B-cells are elicited by two doses of BNT162b2 mRNA vaccine."
- "Divergent SARS CoV-2 Omicron-reactive T- and B cell responses in COVID-19 vaccine recipients."
- "T cell responses to SARS-CoV-2 spike cross-recognize Omicron."
- "mRNA-1273 vaccine-induced antibodies maintain Fc effector functions across SARS-CoV-2 variants of concern."
- "Predominance of antibody-resistant SARS-CoV-2 variants in vaccine breakthrough cases from the San Francisco Bay Area, California."
- "Cross-reactive memory T cells associate with protection against SARS-CoV-2 infection in COVID-19 contacts."
- "Early assessment of the clinical severity of the SARS-CoV-2 omicron variant in South Africa: a data linkage study."
- "Ancestral SARS-CoV-2-specific T cells cross-recognize the Omicron variant."
- "SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccination elicits a robust and persistent T follicular helper cell response in humans."
- "Activity of convalescent and vaccine serum against SARS-CoV-2 Omicron."
- "Omicron escapes the majority of existing SARS-CoV-2 neutralizing antibodies."
- "Pre-existing polymerase-specific T cells expand in abortive seronegative SARS-CoV-2."
- "Community transmission and viral load kinetics of the SARS-CoV-2 delta (B.1.617.2) variant in vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals in the UK: a prospective, longitudinal, cohort study."
- "mRNA vaccination of naive and COVID-19-recovered individuals elicits potent memory B cells that recognize SARS-CoV-2 variants."
- "Adaptive immune determinants of viral clearance and protection in mouse models of SARS-CoV-2."
- "Laboratory-Confirmed COVID-19 Among Adults Hospitalized with COVID-19–Like Illness with Infection-Induced or mRNA Vaccine-Induced SARS-CoV-2 Immunity — Nine States, January–September 2021."
- "Neutralization of the SARS-CoV-2 Mu Variant by Convalescent and Vaccine Serum."
- "Protection from SARS-CoV-2 Delta one year after mRNA-1273 vaccination in nonhuman primates is coincident with an anamnestic antibody response in the lower airway."
- "Immunity to SARS-CoV-2 up to 15 months after infection."
- "mRNA vaccine-induced T cells respond identically to SARS-CoV-2 variants of concern but differ in longevity and homing properties depending on prior infection status."
- "SARS-CoV-2 infection generates tissue-localized immunological memory in humans."
- "High-affinity memory B cells induced by SARS-CoV-2 infection produce more plasmablasts and atypical memory B cells than those primed by mRNA vaccines."
- "High genetic barrier to SARS-CoV-2 polyclonal neutralizing antibody escape."
- "Large-scale study of antibody titer decay following BNT162b2 mRNA vaccine or SARS-CoV-2 infection."
- "Pan-Sarbecovirus Neutralizing Antibodies in BNT162b2-Immunized SARS-CoV-1 Survivors."
- "Sustained T cell immunity, protection and boosting using extended dosing intervals of BNT162b2 mRNA vaccine."
- *Research Tool "Single cell profiling of T and B cell repertoires following SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccine."
- "Systems vaccinology of the BNT162b2 mRNA vaccine in humans."
- "Temporal maturation of neutralizing antibodies in COVID-19 convalescent individuals improves potency and breadth to circulating SARS-CoV-2 variants."
- "Outbreak of SARS-CoV-2 Infections, Including COVID-19 Vaccine Breakthrough Infections, Associated with Large Public Gatherings — Barnstable County, Massachusetts, July 2021."
- "Virological and serological kinetics of SARS-CoV-2 Delta variant vaccine-breakthrough infections: a multi-center cohort study."
- "Rapid and stable mobilization of CD8+ T cells by SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccine."
- "Covid-19 Breakthrough Infections in Vaccinated Health Care Workers."
- "Delta variants of SARS-CoV-2 cause significantly increased vaccine breakthrough COVID-19 cases in Houston, Texas."
- "Clinical outcomes in vaccinated individuals hospitalized with Delta variant of SARS-CoV-2."
- "Age-related immune response heterogeneity to SARS-CoV-2 vaccine BNT162b2."
- "Breakthrough Infections of SARS-CoV-2 Gamma Variant in Fully Vaccinated Gold Miners, French Guiana, 2021."
- "Effectiveness of Covid-19 Vaccines against the B.1.617.2 (Delta) Variant."
- "Reduced neutralization of SARS-CoV-2 B.1.617 by vaccine and convalescent serum."
- "Antibody and B cell responses to SARS-CoV-2 infection and vaccination."
- "High-affinity, neutralizing antibodies to SARS-CoV-2 can be made in the absence of T follicular helper cells."
- "Infection and Vaccine-Induced Neutralizing-Antibody Responses to the SARS-CoV-2 B.1.617 Variants."
- "Reduced sensitivity of SARS-CoV-2 variant Delta to antibody neutralization."
- "Correlates of Protection against symptomatic and asymptomatic SARS-CoV-2 infection."
- "Neutralising capacity against Delta (B.1.617.2) and other variants of concern following Comirnaty (BNT162b2, BioNTech/Pfizer) vaccination in health care workers, Israel."
- "Infectivity and immune escape of the new SARS-CoV-2 variant of interest Lambda."
- "Prior COVID-19 protects against reinfection, even in the absence of detectable antibodies."
- "SARS-CoV-2 infection induces long-lived bone marrow plasma cells in humans."
- "Adaptive immune determinants of viral clearance and protection in mouse models of SARS-CoV-2."
- "Profiling B cell immunodominance after SARS-CoV-2 infection reveals antibody evolution to non-neutralizing viral targets."
- *Research Tool "Neutralizing antibody levels are highly predictive of immune protection from symptomatic SARS-CoV-2 infection."
- "SARS-CoV-2 Delta VOC in Scotland: demographics, risk of hospital admission, and vaccine effectiveness."
- "Naturally enhanced neutralizing breadth to SARS-CoV-2 after one year."
- "Protracted yet coordinated differentiation of long-lived SARS-CoV-2-specific CD8+ T cells during COVID-19 convalescence."
- "Prior SARS-CoV-2 infection rescues B and T cell responses to variants after first vaccine dose.
- "Community-level evidence for SARS-CoV-2 vaccine protection of unvaccinated individuals.
- "Decreases in COVID-19 Cases, Emergency Department Visits, Hospital Admissions, and Deaths Among Older Adults Following the Introduction of COVID-19 Vaccine - United States, September 6, 2020-May 1, 2021."
- "Antibodies elicited by mRNA-1273 vaccination bind more broadly to the receptor binding domain than do those from SARS-CoV-2 infection."
- "Humoral and cellular immune response against SARS-CoV-2 variants following heterologous and homologous ChAdOx1 nCoV-19/BNT162b2 vaccination."
- "SARS-CoV-2 variants of concern partially escape humoral but not T-cell responses in COVID-19 convalescent donors and vaccinees."
- "Variants of concern are overrepresented among post-vaccination breakthrough infections of SARS-CoV-2 in Washington State."
- "Identification and characterization of a SARS-CoV-2 specific CD8+ T cell response with immunodominant features."
- "Lack of antibodies against seasonal coronavirus OC43 nucleocapsid protein identifies patients at risk of critical COVID-19."
- Clonal analysis of immunodominance and cross-reactivity of the CD4 T cell response to SARS-CoV-2.
- CD8+ T cells specific for an immunodominant SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid epitope cross-react with selective seasonal coronaviruses.
- Highly functional Cellular Immunity in SARS-CoV-2 Non-Seroconvertors is associated with immune protection.
- Kinetics and correlates of the neutralizing antibody response to SARS-CoV-2 infection in humans.
- Infection and vaccine-induced neutralizing antibody responses to the SARS-CoV-2 B.1.617.1 variant.
- The Spike Proteins of SARS-CoV-2 B.1.617 and B.1.618 Variants Identified in India Provide Partial Resistance to Vaccine-elicited and Therapeutic Monoclonal Antibodies.
- Vaccination boosts naturally enhanced neutralizing breadth to SARS-CoV-2 one year after infection.
- SARS-CoV-2 antibody-positivity protects against reinfection for at least seven months with 95% efficacy.
- SARS-CoV-2 seropositivity and subsequent infection risk in healthy young adults: a prospective cohort study.
- Sero-monitoring of health care workers reveals complex relationships between common coronavirus antibodies and SARS-CoV-2 severity.
- Antibody evasion by the P.1 strain of SARS-CoV-2.
- Sera neutralizing activities against SARS-CoV-2 and multiple variants six month after hospitalization for COVID-19.
- Twelve-month specific IgG response to SARS-CoV-2 receptor-binding domain among COVID-19 convalescent plasma donors in Wuhan.
- Cord Blood Antibodies following Maternal COVID-19 Vaccination During Pregnancy.
- Neutralization potency of monoclonal antibodies recognizing dominant and subdominant epitopes on SARS-CoV-2 Spike is impacted by the B.1.1.7 variant.
- mRNA vaccination compared to infection elicits an IgG-predominant response with greater SARS-CoV-2 specificity and similar decrease in variant spike recognition.
- Isolation and Characterization of Cross-Neutralizing Coronavirus Antibodies from COVID-19+ Subjects.
- COVID-19 vaccine response in pregnant and lactating women: a cohort study.
- SARS-CoV-2 infection rates of antibody-positive compared with antibody-negative health-care workers in England: a large, multicentre, prospective cohort study (SIREN).
- Neutralizing Response against Variants after SARS-CoV-2 Infection and One Dose of BNT162b2.
- Memory B cell repertoire for recognition of evolving SARS-CoV-2 spike.
- Recovery from acute SARS-CoV-2 infection and development of anamnestic immune responses in T cell-depleted rhesus macaques.
- SARS-CoV-2 variant B.1.1.7 caused HLA-A2+ CD8+ T cell epitope mutations for impaired cellular immune response.
- Seroprevalence and humoral immune durability of anti-SARS-CoV-2 antibodies in Wuhan, China: a longitudinal, population-level, cross-sectional study.
- Exposure to SARS-CoV-2 generates T-cell memory in the absence of a detectable viral infection.
- SARS-CoV-2 mutations in MHC-I-restricted epitopes evade CD8+ T cell responses.
- Resistance of SARS-CoV-2 variants to neutralization by monoclonal and serum-derived polyclonal antibodies.
- Cross-Reactive Neutralizing Antibody Responses Elicited by SARS-CoV-2 501Y.V2 (B.1.351).
- Neutralization of SARS-CoV-2 Variants B.1.429 and B.1.351.
- An emerging SARS-CoV-2 mutant evading cellular immunity and increasing viral infectivity.
- SARS-CoV-2 immune evasion by variant B.1.427/B.1.429.
- SARS-CoV-2 variants B.1.351 and P.1 escape from neutralizing antibodies.
- Dynamics of SARS-CoV-2 neutralising antibody responses and duration of immunity: a longitudinal study.
- Case Study: Longitudinal immune profiling of a SARS-CoV-2 reinfection in a solid organ transplant recipient.
- B.1.526 SARS-CoV-2 variants identified in New York City are neutralized by vaccine-elicited and therapeutic monoclonal antibodies.
- T cell and antibody kinetics delineate SARS-CoV-2 peptides mediating long-term immune responses in COVID-19 convalescent individuals.
- Longitudinal Analysis Reveals Distinct Antibody and Memory B Cell Responses in SARS-CoV2 Naïve and Recovered Individuals Following mRNA Vaccination.
- Coronavirus-Specific Antibody Cross Reactivity in Rhesus Macaques Following SARS-CoV-2 Vaccination and Infection.
- Integrated immune dynamics define correlates of COVID-19 severity and antibody responses.
- Impact of the B.1.1.7 variant on neutralizing monoclonal antibodies recognizing diverse epitopes on SARS-CoV-2 Spike.
- Evidence of escape of SARS-CoV-2 variant B.1.351 from natural and vaccine-induced sera.
- Reduced neutralization of SARS-CoV-2 B.1.1.7 variant by convalescent and vaccine sera.
- Exploratory analysis of immunization records highlights decreased SARS-CoV-2 rates in individuals with recent non-COVID-19 vaccinations.
- SARS-CoV-2 501Y.V2 (B.1.351) elicits cross-reactive neutralizing antibodies.
- *Research Tool SARS-CoV-2 variants show resistance to neutralization by many monoclonal and serum-derived polyclonal antibodies.
- Maturation and persistence of the anti-SARS-CoV-2 memory B cell response.
- Characterization of SARS-CoV-2 RNA, Antibodies, and Neutralizing Capacity in Milk Produced by Women with COVID-19.
- Prolonged evolution of the human B cell response to SARS-CoV-2 infection.
- Reduced antibody cross-reactivity following infection with B.1.1.7 than with parental SARS-CoV-2 strains.
- The plasmablast response to SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccination is dominated by non-neutralizing antibodies that target both the NTD and the RBD.
- COVID-19 immune signatures reveal stable antiviral T cell function despite declining humoral responses.
- Negligible impact of SARS-CoV-2 variants on CD4+ and CD8+ T cell reactivity in COVID-19 exposed donors and vaccinees.
- Major role of IgM in the neutralizing activity of convalescent plasma against SARS-CoV-2.
- Naive human B cells can neutralize SARS-CoV-2 through recognition of its receptor binding domain.
- SARS-CoV-2 variant B.1.1.7 is susceptible to neutralizing antibodies elicited by ancestral Spike vaccines.
- Kinetics and correlates of the neutralizing antibody response to SARS-CoV-2.
- Newborn antibodies to SARS-CoV-2 detected in cord blood after maternal vaccination.
- Antibodies to SARS-CoV-2 protect against re-infection during outbreaks in care homes, September and October 2020.
- Infection and mRNA-1273 vaccine antibodies neutralize SARS-CoV-2 UK variant.
- Neutralization of viruses with European, South African, and United States SARS-CoV-2 variant spike proteins by convalescent sera and BNT162b2 mRNA vaccine-elicited antibodies.
- Seasonality and immunity to laboratory-confirmed seasonal coronaviruses (HCoV-NL63, HCoV-OC43, and HCoV-229E): results from the Flu Watch cohort study.
- Compromised SARS-CoV-2-specific placental antibody transfer.
- Longitudinal analysis of humoral immunity against SARS-CoV-2 Spike in convalescent individuals up to 8 months post-symptom onset.
- The E484K mutation in the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein reduces but does not abolish neutralizing activity of human convalescent and post-vaccination sera.
- The N501Y mutation in SARS-CoV-2 spike leads to morbidity in obese and aged mice and is neutralized by convalescent and post-vaccination human sera.
- Increased Resistance of SARS-CoV-2 Variants B.1.351 and B.1.1.7 to Antibody Neutralization.
- Escape of SARS-CoV-2 501Y.V2 variants from neutralization by convalescent plasma.
- Rapid generation of durable B cell memory to SARS-CoV-2 spike and nucleocapsid proteins in COVID-19 and convalescence.
- SARS-CoV-2 Epitopes Are Recognized by a Public and Diverse Repertoire of Human T Cell Receptors.
- PD-1-Expressing SARS-CoV-2-Specific CD8+ T Cells Are Not Exhausted, but Functional in Patients with COVID-19.
- Prior COVID-19 significantly reduces the risk of subsequent infection, but reinfections are seen after eight months.
- Do antibody positive healthcare workers have lower SARS-CoV-2 infection rates than antibody negative healthcare workers? Large multi-centre prospective cohort study (the SIREN study), England: June to November 2020.
- SARS-CoV-2 reinfection in a cohort of 43,000 antibody-positive individuals followed for up to 35 weeks.
- SARS-CoV-2 induces a durable and antigen specific humoral immunity after asymptomatic to mild COVID-19 infection.
- Evidence and implications of pre-existing humoral cross-reactive immunity to SARS-CoV-2.
- Immunological memory to SARS-CoV-2 assessed for up to 8 months after infection.
- Decay of Fc-dependent antibody functions after mild to moderate COVID-19.
- Persistent Cellular Immunity to SARS-CoV-2 Infection.