- Potent neutralization of SARS-CoV-2 in vitro and in an animal model by a human monoclonal antibody.
- Identification of Human Single-Domain Antibodies against SARS-CoV-2.
- Effective Heat Inactivation of SARS-CoV-2.
- Effectiveness of Ultraviolet-C Light and a High-Level Disinfection Cabinet for Decontamination of N95 Respirators.
back to top
Passive and Induced Immunity
Vaccine Design and Development
- The race for coronavirus vaccines: a graphical guide.
- Self-amplifying RNA SARS-CoV-2 lipid nanoparticle vaccine induces equivalent preclinical antibody titers and viral neutralization to recovered COVID-19 patients.
- A single dose of ChAdOx1 MERS provides broad protective immunity against a variety of MERS-CoV strains.
- Early death after feline infectious peritonitis virus challenge due to recombinant vaccinia virus immunization.
- A double-inactivated severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus vaccine provides incomplete protection in mice and induces increased eosinophilic proinflammatory pulmonary response upon challenge.
- Vaccines For COVID-19: Perspectives, Prospects, And Challenges Based On Candidate Sars, Mers, And Animal Coronavirus Vaccines.
- The SARS-CoV-2 Vaccine Pipeline: An Overview.
- SARS-CoV-2 Vaccines: Status Report.
- Adverse Consequences of Rushing a SARS-CoV-2 Vaccine: Implications for Public Trust.
- Immunogenicity of a DNA vaccine candidate for COVID-19.
- BCG-induced trained immunity: can it offer protection against COVID-19?
- COVID-19 Clinical Trial Oversight at a Major Academic Medical Center: Approach of the Michigan Medicine COVID-19 Clinical Trial Committees.
back to top