Chemistry & Drug Discovery
- *NEW *Research Tool Crystallographic and electrophilic fragment screening of the SARS-CoV-2 main protease.
- Both Boceprevir and GC376 efficaciously inhibit SARS-CoV-2 by targeting its main protease.
- Drug repurposing screen identifies masitinib as a 3CLpro inhibitor that blocks replication of SARS-CoV-2 in vitro.
Back to Top
Small Molecule Inhibitors
- *NEW Effect of Hydroxychloroquine in Hospitalized Patients with Covid-19.
- *NEW Lopinavir-ritonavir in patients admitted to hospital with COVID-19 (RECOVERY): a randomised, controlled, open-label, platform trial.
- Sofosbuvir terminated RNA is more resistant to SARS-CoV-2 proofreader than RNA terminated by Remdesivir.
- Salvianolic acid C potently inhibits SARS-CoV-2 infection by blocking the formation of six-helix bundle core of spike protein.
- Metallodrug ranitidine bismuth citrate suppresses SARS-CoV-2 replication and relieves virus-associated pneumonia in Syrian hamsters.
- De novo design of picomolar SARS-CoV-2 miniprotein inhibitors.
- Rapid incorporation of Favipiravir by the fast and permissive viral RNA polymerase complex results in SARS-CoV-2 lethal mutagenesis.
- Cholesterol 25-Hydroxylase inhibits SARS-CoV-2 and coronaviruses by depleting membrane cholesterol.
- Structural basis of SARS-CoV-2 main protease inhibition by a broad-spectrum anti-coronaviral drug.
- Evaluation of SARS-CoV-2 3C-like protease inhibitors using self-assembled monolayer desorption ionization mass spectrometry.
back to top
- *NEW Multivalency transforms SARS-CoV-2 antibodies into broad and ultrapotent neutralizers.
- LY-CoV555, a rapidly isolated potent neutralizing antibody, provides protection in a non-human primate model of SARS-CoV-2 infection.
- Structurally Resolved SARS-CoV-2 Antibody Shows High Efficacy in Severely Infected Hamsters and Provides a Potent Cocktail Pairing Strategy.
- A potent SARS-CoV-2 neutralizing human monoclonal antibody that reduces viral burden and disease severity in Syrian hamsters.
- *Research Tool Discovery and Development of Human SARS-CoV-2 Neutralizing Antibodies using an Unbiased Phage Display Library Approach.
- *Research Tool High Potency of a Bivalent Human VH Domain in SARS-CoV-2 Animal Models.
- Ultrapotent human antibodies protect against SARS-CoV-2 challenge via multiple mechanisms.
- A potent synthetic nanobody targets RBD and protects mice from SARS-CoV-2 infection.
- Complete mapping of mutations to the SARS-CoV-2 spike receptor-binding domain that escape antibody recognition.
- Structural classification of neutralizing antibodies against the SARS-CoV-2 spike receptor-binding domain suggests vaccine and therapeutic strategies.
- Cross-neutralization activity against SARS-CoV-2 is present in currently available intravenous immunoglobulins.
- Humanized single domain antibodies neutralize SARS-CoV-2 by targeting the spike receptor binding domain.
- Antibody potency, effector function and combinations in protection from SARS-CoV-2 infection in vivo.
- Convalescent plasma in the management of moderate COVID-19 in India: An open-label parallel-arm phase II multicentre randomized controlled trial (PLACID Trial).
- REGN-COV2 antibody cocktail prevents and treats SARS-CoV-2 infection in rhesus macaques and hamsters.
Back to Top
- Articles to be updated shortly
- Effect of Convalescent Plasma on Mortality among Hospitalized Patients with COVID-19: Initial Three-Month Experience.
- An ultra-high affinity synthetic nanobody blocks SARS-CoV-2 infection by locking Spike into an inactive conformation.