Careers & Education
The most important step to building a strong resume is to start early by getting the right experiences. In undergrad, focus on getting good grades and internships and in graduate school, build your high-level non-technical skills.
- Microbiology Manager - Tampa General Hospital - Tampa, FL
- Research Associate, Next Generation Sequencing (Microbiome) - Kintai Therapeutics - Cambridge, MA
- Medical Technologists for the Microbiology/Virology Lab - UF Health Shands - GAINESVILLE, FL
- FACULTY POSITION INFECTIOUS DISEASES - UTHEALTH SCHOOL OF PUBLIC HEALTH - HOUSTON, TX
- Post-doctoral fellow - National Institues of Health - Bethesda, MD