Careers & Education
Learn how to connect teaching practices to student learning by building upon educational pathways, connecting content to students' lives, treating your teaching like research and sharing it with your community.
- Research Specialist, Cell Culture - Howard Hughes Medical Institute (HHMI) - Ashburn, VA
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Microbiology and Immunology - Arkansas Colleges of Health Education - Fort Smith, AR
- Laboratory Supervisor Microbiology & Molecular Lab - UVA Health - Charlottesville, VA
- Assistant Professor - East Carolina University Brody School of Medicine - Greenville, NC
- Postdoctoral fellow in infectious disease pathogenesis and metabolomics University of Oklahoma - University of Oklahoma - Norman, OK