Careers & Education
From undergrad to graduate school, Tammy Gonzalez decided to pursue a MD/Ph.D. because of her passion to do clinically related research. She tells us how she picked graduate schools and how ASM Capstone helped her be a better student for graduate school.
- Tenure Track Assistant Professor Faculty in Molecular and Cellular Biology: Microbiome in Health and Disease - University of South Carolina Dept. of Biological Sciences - Columbia, SC
- Clinical Fellow in Neuroimmunology - National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases - Bethesda, MD
- Faculty Position-Clinical Microbiologist, Department of Pathology - St. Jude Children's Research Hospital - Memphis, TN
- Faculty Position in Molecular Microbiology - The Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth - Hanover, NH
- Eukaryotic Human Pathogen Research - University of South Florida - Tampa, FL