Careers & Education
ASM Conference for Undergraduate Educators (ASMCUE) Offers Community and Training for Biology Educators
Dr. Nancy Boury and Dr. John Buchner, chairs of the ASM Conference for Undergraduate Educators (ASMCUE) tell us about their experience at ASMCUE. In addition to networking, the opportunities at ASMCUE led them to be involved in how microbiology is taught beyond their classroom and campus.
- Microbiology Lab Manager - Ochsner Health System - New Orleans, LA
- Principal Investigator, Tuberculosis Host-Pathogen Interactions - Trudeau Institute - Saranac Lake, NY
- Microbiology Lab Manager - Ace Analytical Laboratory - Las Vegas, NV
- Assistant/Associate Professor - Emory University School of Medicine - Atlanta, GA
- Postdoctoral Research Associate - Texas A&M University Health Science Center - Bryan, TX