Careers & Education
Victor Correa shares his tips for practicing mindfulness and journaling to cope with uncertainty and reverse catastrophic thoughts and negative self-talk.
- Assistant/Associate Professor - University of Florida, Dept. of Environmental and Global Health - Gainesville, FL
- Canada Research Chair (Tier 1 or 2) In Tuberculosis - University of Saskatchewan - Saskatoon, Canada
- Postdoctoral Biomedical Research Fellowship - Tufts University - Boston, MA
- Assistant Professor - University of Colorado School of Medicine - Aurora, CO
- Faculty Position in GI Microbiology - Nationwide Children's Hospital - Columbus, OH