Careers & Education
Most underrepresented minorities (URM) do intangible activities like advise students, sit on committees and teach. How are these intangible activities scored during a faculty application review? How does an institution that wants to add more URM faculty do so? Dr. Michael Johnson shares his insights.
- POSTDOCTORAL FELLOWS - Dept. of Oral Biology, University at Buffalo - Buffalo, NY
- Assistant/Associate Professor - Emory University School of Medicine - Atlanta, GA
- Assistant or Associate Professor - Purdue University - West Lafayette, IN
- Associate Director for Clinical Testing - Wisconsin State Laboratory of Hygiene - Madison, WI
- Postdoctoral Research Associate in Immunology - University of Nebraska Medical Center - Omaha, NE