- Develop registration requirements grids (including policies, business rules, rates and entitlements) and manage timelines for all registration processes and deadlines.
- Coordinate with ASM staff to confirm registration requirements, including speakers, exhibitors, VIPS, etc. as well as marketing materials.
- Work with the registration vendor to develop and manage registration sites, including set up, testing and launch.
- Manage pre-meeting preparation, onsite operations, and post-meeting reconciliation and reporting for registration.
- Work with logistics team to finalize registration needs onsite and pre-meeting.
- Create, monitor and update budgets; reconcile invoices from registration providers and ancillary service providers.
- A minimum of three (3) years of professional registration experience to include database management, quality assurance testing, and on-site registration. A Bachelor's Degree in Hospitality Management may substitute for two (2) years of the required experience.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Attention to detail and follow-up as necessary.
- Experience with reporting including Excel, data analysis, etc.
- Ability to travel and work autonomously on-site.