Join the ASM Corporate Council
ASM’s Corporate Council program offers companies a unique year-long relationship with ASM and its members. Participation on the Corporate Council is limited to 20 companies. Corporate Council members receive the following benefits for their participation:
Connections With Leadership
- Invitation to the ASM Clin Micro Open, a private meeting with heads of clinical labs that focuses on sharing information between the clinical microbiology community and industry.
- Invitation to ASM’s Officers Reception at World Microbe Forum.
Priority and Exclusive Opportunities
- Priority booth selection for all ASM meetings (ASM Microbe, World Microbe Forum and Clinical Virology Symposium).
- Priority housing for all ASM meetings (ASM Microbe, World Microbe Forum and Clinical Virology Symposium).
- Priority placement for Industry & Science Events for all ASM meetings (ASM Microbe, World Microbe Forum and Clinical Virology Symposium).
- Early review of sponsorship opportunities within ASM programs.
- Early review of new or unsupported advertising opportunities.
- Personalized Post-Meeting Reports.
Exposure To the Microbial Sciences Community
- Recognition on ASM.org with over 400,000 monthly views.
- Recognition in ASM’s member publication.
- Recognition with the American Academy of Microbiology Awards Program.
- Recognition at all ASM meetings and conferences.
- One complimentary use of the ASM membership list.
- One personalized subscription to the ASM Journal of Clinical Microbiology.
- Membership Term: Date of application - June 30, 2022
- Cost: $20,000
- Questions? Contact ASM.
ASM thanks current Corporate Council members for their collaboration and commitment, which are essential to advancing and promoting the field of microbial sciences.