Present at ASMCUE
Regardless of your professional level, ASMCUE provides a platform to share teaching strategies and gain international recognition for your work. Explore these opportunities to be recognized by your community:
- Microbrews. A Microbrew is a 15-minute interactive talk that showcases a “brewing" idea in any subdiscipline in the biological sciences. No assessment data required. Review Microbrew criteria.
- Sessions. Education sessions are opportunities to introduce attendees to innovative and relevant strategies for undergraduate biology education by building awareness and understanding of new vocabulary, concepts and ways of thinking. Review session criteria.
- Posters. Virtual posters focus on education research outcomes associated with any subdiscipline in the biological sciences. Review poster criteria.
Revisit a 2020 plenary for inspiration
Why present at ASMCUE?
Presenting a session at ASMCUE provides the perfect opportunity to contribute to microbiology and biology education research scholarship while elevating your profile in the academic community.
- You can present from anywhere in the world! The virtual format provides an opportunity to share your successful teaching methods with peers and experts worldwide.
- Advance your career. Share your successes, gain recognition for your work and help your peers improve their classroom experiences.
- Make connections. ASMCUE is large enough to have a significant impact, but small enough to provide unique interaction opportunities.
- New and improved virtual platform. Our new platform will allow you to freely communicate and connect with fellow presenters and attendees.