Plan your ASMCUE experience
Using the Virtual Platform
Navigating to the Conference Platform (Tablet or Desktop)
- Find the platform via any device with a browser.
- Use Google Chrome or Firefox for the best performance.
- Sign up using the same email address you used to register for the meeting.
- Navigate to the profile section at the bottom left (past 'Messages') to edit your profile and make accessibility adjustments.
- Click the down arrow, select Me, then Edit at the top right.
- Upload a photo and complete your profile to facilitate networking.
Download the Mobile App
- Download the official 2021 ASMCUE app for iPhone or Android.
- After installing the app, sign up using the same email address you used to register for the meeting.
- Tap Me at the bottom right, then Edit at the top right to create your profile and upload a photo.
- Under "Current & Upcoming Events," tap 2021 ASMCUE.
Get Tech Support
- For FAQs, check out the Platform Guide in the web platform or mobile app.
- Navigate to the Platform Guide menu item.
- Click the message symbol at the bottom right.
- Tap Me at the bottom right, followed by the Settings icon at the top left.
- Click Feedback & Help, then New Conversation to provide details.
Make the Most of Your ASMCUE Experience
- Add connections, exchange messages using the Attendee Search and Speakers icons.
- Find affinity groups by participating in the facilitated live roundtable chats.
- View posters and pre-recorded talks at your convenience (available June 25).
- Win points, raffle prizes and bragging rights for participating in various meeting activities in the game challenge.
- Shake your phone from any screen within the app or click the Shake icon to connect with people around you (location services must be turned on). Add (+) connections to exchange profiles.
- Export your connections. Tap the download icon at the top right of the Connections screen. Stay in touch with your new connections.
Personalize Your Experience
Antibiotic Discovery as a CURE: Inclusion & STEM Engagement through the Tiny Earth Model
Noon - 1 p.m. | Tuesday, June 29 | Nichole Broderick, Ph.D.
Noon - 12:30 p.m. | Wednesday, June 30 | Michael D. L. Johnson, Ph.D.
Cultivating the Moral Imagination in STEM Education
5:30 - 6 p.m. | Thursday, July 1 | Mays Imad, Ph.D.
Curious about the educational products and services available at the conference?
Get to Know the Exhibitors and Sponsors
Howard Hughes Medical Institute (HHMI)
McGraw Hill Education
Caltech | Atlas of Bacterial & Archaeal Cell Structure
Carolina Distance Learning
W.W. Norton & Company