Submit an application
Examples of appropriate stations include, but are not limited to:
- Members of an NSF RCN-UBE community that want to share your network’s accomplishments and future plans, solicit feedback, or find new collaborators.
- Members of an institution that has a grant that brings together STEM educators to improve student learning.
- Members of a non-profit leading efforts to improve mentoring in the life sciences.
- A recipient of federal, state, or another grant looking for ways to disseminate your project or findings to a broader audience.
- At least one representative must be present for the duration of the fair.
- All representatives must be registered for ASMCUE.
- Representatives are not permitted to promote or sell products or services during the fair.