Registration is Open!
Bonus Opportunity To Sample ABRCMS 2023!
Annual Biomedical Research Conference for Minoritized Scientists (ABRCMS) gives educators a one-of-a-kind opportunity to sample ABRCMS. An add-on pass to ABRCMS includes admission for all events, excluding meals, on Friday, Nov. 17 and the Keynote and Awards Ceremony on Saturday, Nov. 18. ABRCMS will be held at the Phoenix Convention Center, which is 0.1 mile away from the ASMCUE venue. More information on this conference, which is managed by ASM and funded by the National Institute of General Medical Sciences (NIGMS), can be found here.New this year! The co-location of ASMCUE with the
What Does the ASMCUE Conference Rate Include?
- Attendance at 1 of 3 pre-conference workshops on November 17, 2023, (subject to enrollment limits).
- Attendance at the entire ASMCUE program from November 17–19, 2023.
- Shuttle bus transportation between the official ASMCUE lodging and the conference venue.
Early Bird Registration (Before August 15, 2023)
- ASM students, postdocs, global outreach members | $550.
- ASM premium, contributing, honorary, emeritus, clinical lab scientist members | $550.
- ASM supporting member or non-member | $650.
Regular Registration (August 16-November 1, 2023)
- ASM students, postdocs, global outreach members | $600.
- ASM premium, contributing, honorary, emeritus, clinical lab scientist members | $600.
- ASM supporting member or non-member | $700.
Add-on Pass to ABRCMS
- ASM students, postdocs, global outreach members | $50.
- ASM premium, contributing, honorary, emeritus, clinical lab scientist members | $50.
- ASM supporting member or non-member | $50.
ASMCUE is partnering with Maritz Global Events to provide official registration and housing. All 2023 ASMCUE hotel reservations must be booked through Maritz Global Events. Improper solicitation of hotel reservations from any company other than Maritz is not approved by ASM and hotels will not accept accommodation requests made directly to the property.
Maritz Global Events has secured a block of discounted hotel rooms for 2023 ASMCUE participants. Participants will receive directions to book housing in the ASMCUE block in their ASMCUE registration confirmation email. It is encouraged to reserve accommodations through Maritz Global Events within the official ABRCMS housing block to receive:
- Quality accommodations at the lower rates. Official hotels have guaranteed ABRCMS participants receive the lowest rates offered over the meeting dates.
- Assistance from Maritz Global Events should any issues arise with your reservation. Receive support from the time you book until your stay is completed.
General Registration Policies
- Refunds. Cancellation requests must be received in writing by October 5, 2023. Cancellations received by October 5, 2023 may be entitled to a full refund minus a $100 processing fee. No refunds will be granted after October 5, 2023.
- Substitutions. Substitution of registrations is permitted prior to the conference and onsite. Only one substitution is permitted per original registrant. The individual submitting the substitution request is responsible for all financial obligations (any balance due) associated with that substitution, as well as updating any contact information. Substitutions must be of the same member status.
- Pre-conference workshops. Attendees may choose to attend only 1 pre-conference workshop on November 17, 2023, at no additional charge. There are a limited number of registrations available per workshop and registration is first-come, first-served.
- Travel Awards. Attendees can donate to 2023 ASMCUE to support travel awards.
- ASM member rates. If you do not see your correct member rate, please do not pay the registration fee. Contact the ASM membership department for membership assistance.
ASMCUE Health & Safety Policies
Your Safety is Our PriorityASMCUE is committed to protecting the health and safety of all participants. As ongoing health emergencies and the spread of communicable diseases, including but not limited to COVID-19, permeate our lives, ASMCUE continues to align itself with the requirements set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC); national, state and local public health agencies and the venues hosting ASMCUE events.
ASMCUE cannot guarantee that attendees will not be exposed to or contract a communicable disease at in-person events. However, ASMCUE is working to sustain the health and safety of event attendees, staff, presenters, speakers, sponsors and volunteers. We will maintain preventative measures to reduce the spread of communicable diseases while on-site. ASMCUE retains its right to modify policies and procedures at any time.
ASMCUE Health & Safety PoliciesMasks are required for all ASMCUE activities and events. All participants at the conference are required to wear masks. Procedural (surgical) masks with at least 3 layers of fabric are strongly recommended. These include KN95, KF94 or N95 masks. All attendees, exhibitors, guests, staff and service partners will be required to wear masks in the convention center and at all ASMCUE-affiliated events held at local hotels or other off-site locations. Masks must completely cover your mouth and nose and fit snugly without gaps. Disposable masks will be available onsite.
Health Attestation Prior to Attending. Prior to entering ASMCUE meeting venues, participants must attest they have not:
- Been diagnosed with or tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 5 days.
- Been directed to self-isolate by a public health authority or healthcare provider due to potential exposure to COVID-19 within the past 5 days.
- Had any symptoms associated with COVID-19 infection, nor had any symptoms in the past 5 days, including: fever of over 100.0; cough (not attributed to a pre-existing condition); shortness of breath or difficulty breathing; fatigue; muscle or body aches; loss of taste or smell; sore throat; congestion or runny nose; nausea or vomiting and/or diarrhea.
- Had close contact (within 6 feet) with anyone under known quarantine or diagnosed with COVID-19 or showing systems of COVID-19 in the past 5 days.
ResourcesCenter for Disease Control (CDC)
Join or renew your ASM membership to get the best rates.
Questions? Contact ASMCUE@asmusa.org.