Exhibit at ASM Microbe 2024
Increase your reach and spotlight your brand by exhibiting at ASM Microbe 2024, June 13-17 in Atlanta, Ga. The meeting boosts 5500+ attendees, making it one of the largest gatherings of microbiologists across all disciplines in the world.
Reserving a Booth
Exhibit space sales for ASM Microbe 2024 are open!
Exhibit Space Rates
- Inline Booth (traffic on 1 side): $35.00 per sq. ft.
- Corner Booth (traffic on 2 sides): $38.00 per sq. ft.
- Island Booth (traffic on 4 sides): $41.00 per sq. ft.*
20' x 30' = $24,600.
20' x 40' = $32,800.
30' x 50' = $61,500.
40' x 50' = $82,000.
*The minimum size for an island space is 20' x 20.'
Important: To secure exhibit space for ASM Microbe 2024, a completed exhibit application must be submitted using the online exhibit portal and must be submitted along with the required payment. Company checks, ACH, wire transfers and credit cards (Master Card, Visa and American Express) will be accepted. All checks/money orders must be in U.S. Funds, made payable to “ASM.” Any payment submitted by bank wire transfer must include an additional bank processing fee added to the booth fee total. All credit card payments must be completed online through the exhibitor portal.
Questions? Exhibits, sponsorship and advertising inquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Full Exhibitor-Attendee badge per exhibiting company with access to scientific sessions and workshops.
- 2 Exhibitor Booth Personnel badges per 10' x 10'/100 sq. ft. No access to sessions.
- 2 Complimentary Customer Pass badges per 10' x 10'/100 sq. ft. purchased, which allows exhibitors to provide non-registered customers entry into Exhibit Hall only on a designated date. Exhibitor Customer Pass badge registration will open at a later date.
Each 10'x10' booth will be set with 8' high blue and white back drape and 3' high blue side dividers. Booths 300 sq. ft. or less will receive a 7' x 44' one-line identification sign. Booths larger than 300 sq. ft. may receive a 7' x 44' one-line identification sign upon request from Freeman.
Exhibit Hall Information
Island Booths OnlyTuesday, June 11 | 12–5 p.m.
All Standard BoothsWednesday, June 12 | 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Thursday, June 13 | 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Move Out DatesSunday, June 16 | 4:30–9 p.m.
Monday, June 17 | 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Exhibit Hall LocationGeorgia World Congress Center
Exhibit Halls B1-B4
Exhibit Hall Hours:Friday, June 14 | 10 a.m.–5 p.m.
Saturday, June 15 | 10 a.m.–5 p.m.
Sunday, June 16 | 10 a.m.–4 p.m.