ASM Microbe 2021
ASM Microbe will host the largest gathering of microbiologists in the world with hundreds of industry companies expecting to attend our annual meeting slated to take place on June 3-7, in Anaheim, Calif. Don't miss the chance to put your products and services in front of the leaders shaping the future of the microbial sciences.
The American Society for Microbiology has retained Corcoran Expositions to provide exhibit, advertisement and sponsorship sales management for ASM Microbe 2021. Exhibit, advertising and sponsorship opportunities will open mid-late July.
Exhibits Sales Manager
Advertisement and Sponsorship Sales
- One (1) Exhibitor Attendee Badge per exhibiting company, with access to scientific sessions and workshops.
- Two (2) Exhibitor Booth Personnel badges per 10'x10' booth purchased, no access to sessions.
- Two (2) Complimentary Customer Pass Badges for each 10 'x 10' booth purchased, which allows exhibitors to provide non-registered customers entry into the exhibit hall ONLY on designated day. Complimentary Customer Pass Badge registration will open at a later date.
- Booths 300 sq. ft. or less will receive a one-line ID sign. Booths larger than 300 sq. ft. may receive a one-line ID sign upon request.
Exhibitor ResourcesRules & Regulations FAQs
Booth FeesBooths are sold in 10 ’× 10’ increments at the following rates.
Inline: $33 per sq. ft.
Corner: $36 per sq. ft.
Island: $39 per sq. ft.
Non-exhibiting suppliers are companies or organizations that provide services or products to the field of microbiology, but do not exhibit at ASM Microbe. Non-exhibiting suppliers must register at the rate designated for this category of participation. The purpose of this policy is to protect the vendors exhibiting and maintain the integrity of the exhibit hall. Non-exhibiting suppliers are prohibited from soliciting attendees to transact business at the meeting or in official hotels. Non-exhibiting suppliers who are observed to be soliciting business in the aisles or other public spaces will removed from the meeting immediately.
RegistrationExhibitor registration will take place via the exhibitor portal, which will open at a later date.
Exhibit Hall Hours
|Friday, June 4||10 a.m. – 5 p.m.|
|Saturday, June 5||10 a.m. – 5 p.m.|
|Sunday, June 6||10 a.m. – 4 p.m.|
Exhibit Hall LocationAnaheim Convention Center
Exhibit Halls B/C/D – Level 1
800 W Katella Ave, Anaheim, CA 92802
*All conference activities will be held at the Anaheim Convention Center and nearby hotels.
Exhibitor refunds will be managed by ASM’s partner, Corcoran Expositions, Inc. Please contact the ASM exhibits team should you have any questions regarding your exhibit, advertising and sponsorship contracts or require general information.
Space Cancellation or Reduction PolicyOrganizations participating in the exhibition may cancel or reduce the lease of exhibit space reserved at any time with written notice to ASM Exhibits Management.
The following schedule will be used for exhibit space cancellations or reductions:
- Booth cancellation or reduction requests received on or before Feb. 12, 2021 will be responsible for 50% of the canceled/reduced space fees.
- No refunds will be made for cancellations received after Feb. 12, 2021 and exhibitors will be responsible for paying an unpaid balance if one exists.
- ASM reserves the right to resell any canceled exhibit space without any notification to the canceling party or without refunding any fee paid by the exhibitor.