Antimicrobial Agents and ResistanceThe Antimicrobial Agents and Resistance (AAR) track explores the latest research pertaining to antimicrobial drugs and their resistance mechanisms. The AAR track highlights a broad range of topics, including surveillance and global epidemiology, mechanisms of resistance, antimicrobial discovery (from pre-clinical investigations to post-marketing data), antimicrobial stewardship, novel approaches to infection diagnosis and treatment and pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic principles to optimize antimicrobial design and use.
- AAR01 - Surveillance of Antimicrobial Resistance in Clinical Isolates: Molecular Typing and Molecular Epidemiology.
- AAR02 - Antibiotic Agents: Mechanisms of Action and Resistance.
- AAR03 - Antifungal Agents: Mechanisms of Action and Resistance.
- AAR04 - Antiviral Agents (including HIV Drugs): Mechanisms of Action and Resistance.
- AAR05 - Antimicrobial Stewardship.
- AAR06 - Novel Approaches: Diagnostics/Discovery and Non-Traditional Therapies to Combat Drug-Resistant Infections.
- AAR07 - Antimicrobial Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics.
- AAR08 - New Antimicrobial Agents (in vitro and in vivo Studies).
- AAR09 - Antimicrobial Properties of Plants and Natural Products.