Molecular Biology and PhysiologyThe Molecular Biology and Physiology (MBP) track covers a broad spectrum of microbiological phenomena. For scientists in the MBP track, the goal is to understand the basic mechanisms of microbial life at the molecular, cellular and multi-cellular level.
- MBP01 - Gene Expression and Regulation.
- MBP02 - Signal Transduction.
- MBP03 - Stress Responses.
- MBP04 - Growth, Morphogenesis and Development.
- MBP05 - Genome Dynamics, including Replication, Repair and Recombination.
- MBP06 - Metabolism Enzyme Mechanics and Physiology.
- MBP07 - Biofilms, Motility and other Collective Behaviors.
- MBP08 - Transport Systems.
- MBP09 - Phage and Viruses.
- MBP10 - New Microbiological Techniques.
- MBP11 - Computational Genomics/Databases and Modeling.