Exhibit at ASM CVS!
In Sept. 2021, attendees will converge at the Palm Beach County Convention Center to discuss the latest developments in clinical and diagnostic virology. The relaxed atmosphere of ASM CVS and intimate size of the exhibit hall create the ideal environment to connect with key opinion leaders and decision-makers looking to keep up-to-date with cutting-edge technology. Reserve your booth. Exhibitor booth sales are now open!
Exhibitor ResourcesFAQs Rules & Regulations
Booths are sold in 10' × 10' increments at the following rates.
Inline: $22.50 per sq. ft.
Corner: $23.50 per sq. ft.
Island: $23.50 per sq. ft.
Exhibit Hall HoursThe exhibit hall will open during the following hours.
3:45 – 5:15 p.m.
4:30 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Palm Beach County Convention Center
Exhibit Hall Location
650 Okeechobee Boulevard
West Palm Beach, Florida 33401
RegistrationRegistration for the Exhibitor Customer Pass will open Aug. 27, 2021 and close Sept. 24, 2021.
What’s included in the booth fee?
- Each 10' x 10' booth will be set up with 8' high white and gray back drape, 8' high gray side dividers, (1) 6' L x 30" H x 24" white draped table, (2) side chairs and (1) wastebasket.
- Booths 300 square feet or less will receive a 1-line identification sign.
- Booths larger than 300 square feet may receive a 1-line identification sign upon request from Freeman.
Badges included in booth fee:Customers will not be able to redeem their Exhibitor Customer Pass codes onsite.
- (1) Exhibitor Full Conference badge per 10' x 10' booth purchased allows admittance into scientific sessions. Additional Exhibitor Full Conference badges may be purchased at the member/non-member registration rate during the Exhibitor Registration process on site.
- (2) Exhibitor Personnel badges per booth allows access to the Exhibit Hall.
- (2) complimentary Exhibit Hall Customer passes allow you to invite your customers to the Exhibit Hall on 1 designated day; not permitted for use by exhibit company personnel.
- Exhibitors must send registration instructions along with the promo code to the individual(s) using in the Exhibit Hall Customer passes.
- Individual(s) will be required to register under the Exhibit Hall Customer passes prior to arriving onsite.
- Exhibit Hall Customer passes are NOT permitted to be used by employees of an exhibiting company.
- ASM has the right to cancel Exhibit Hall Customer passes that are deemed to be employees of the exhibiting company.
The following schedule will be used for exhibit space cancellations or reductions:
- Booth cancellation or reduction requests received on or before Jan. 26, 2021 will be responsible for 10% of the canceled/reduced space fees.
- Booth cancellation or reduction requests received from Jan. 27 - May 4, 2021 will be responsible for 50% of the canceled/reduced space fees.
- No refunds will be made for cancellations received after May 4, 2021 and exhibitors will be responsible for paying an unpaid balance if one exists.
- ASM reserves the right to resell any canceled exhibit space without any notification to the canceling party or without refunding any fee paid by the exhibitor.
Contact The Team
Advertisement and Sponsorship Sales
For general inquiries about exhibiting, please contact the ASM Exhibits Team.