ASM Branches Offer:
- Local scientific meetings.
- Outstanding lectures by ASM Distinguished Lecturers and other speakers.
- Opportunities to network and collaborate with colleagues in your scientific discipline.
- Forum for students, postdocs and early career scientists to present their research.
- Branch Councilors serve on the ASM Council on Microbial Sciences.
Get Involved With Your Local ASM Branch
Interested in getting involved locally with the ASM Branches in the United States? Members can join ASM’s mission to promote and advance the microbial sciences and serve their local community. Branches serve students, postdocs, early-career and established scientists by providing professional development, leadership and mentoring opportunities.