What is Synthetic Microbiology and why is systems biology central to the development of this exciting scientific discipline?
- What is synthetic microbiology?
- How systems biology and synthetic biology interact.
- What studies should mSystems publish in the field of synthetic microbiology?
- Synthetic Symbiosis under Environmental Disturbances.
- Engineered Interspecies Amino Acid Cross-Feeding Increases Population Evenness in a Synthetic Bacterial Consortium.
- Synthetic Gene Circuits Enable Systems-Level Biosensor Trigger Discovery at the Host-Microbe Interface.
- A Synthetic Community System for Probing Microbial Interactions Driven by Exometabolites.
Visit msystems.asm.org to read articles and/or submit a manuscript.
Subscribe to Editors in Conversation (free) on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Android, Spotify or by email.