ARLG is changing the field of clinical research in antimicrobial resistance. We will talk with the Principal Investigators of the ARLG to discuss their strategy.
- Review the history and accomplishments of ARLG
- Discuss the missions of ARLG including training new clinical investigators focused on antibiotic resistance
- Comment of the future of ARLG and clinical research on antibiotic resistance
- Dr. Vance Fowler: Professor of Medicine, Florence McAlister Distinguished Professor of Medicine, Professor in Molecular Genetics and Microbiology, Duke University.
- Dr. Henry “Chip” Chambers: Professor of Medicine, Emeritus. University of California, San Francisco
Visit aac.asm.org to browse issues and/or submit a manuscript.