What influential research outside of COVID-19 was published in AAC in 2020?
Co-host: Dr. Maria Fernanda Mojica, Postdoctoral Scholar at Case Western Reserve University
- Pathways of young scientists in antimicrobial resistance
- Highlight important papers in AAC in 2020 that were not related to COVID-19
- Stimulate discussion in important topics related to antimicrobial agents
- Dr. Ayesha Khan: Postdoctoral Fellow, University of Texas Health Science Center, Houston, TX
- Dr. Alina Iovleva: Clinical Instructor and Burroughs Wellcome Fund Scholar, University of Pittsburgh and UPMC, Pittsburgh, PA
Visit aac.asm.org to browse issues and/or submit a manuscript.