On this episode of TWiM, how bacterial symbionts regulate tick blood feeding activity, and the reasons why antibiotics exist.
Subscribe to TWiM (free) on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Android, RSS, or by email.
Become a patron of TWiM.
Links for this episode
- Symbionts help ticks to feed (Cell Host Microbe)
- Why do antibiotics exist? (mBio)
- Shorter is still better (J Hosp Med)
- Shorter vs longer antibiotic courses (J Hosp Med)
- Francis Tally and tigecycline (Clin Inf Dis
- TWiM Listener survey