The TWiM team reviews the coronavirus outbreak that began in Wuhan, China, and the finding that a TLR4 deficiency underlies Whipple's disease.
Subscribe to TWiM (free) on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Android, RSS, or by email.
Become a patron of TWiM.
Links for this episode
- 2019-nCoV case tracking (JHU)
- Clinical features of infection with 2019-nCoV (Lancet)
- Early transmission dynamics of 2019-nCoV (NEJM)
- Isolation of 2019-nCoV (NEJM)
- TLR4 defect in Whipple's disease (eLife)
- TWiM Listener survey