TWiM explains personalized aerosilized phage therapy for a chronic lung infection, and using the combination of antibiotic and a DNA molecule that binds alpha-gal to reduce S. aureus infection in vivo.
Subscribe to TWiM (free) on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Android, RSS, or by email.
Become a patron of TWiM.
Links for this episode
- Aerosolized phage therapy (Nat Comm)
- Alpha-gal aptamer and vancomycin for MRSA (Microorg)
- Alpha-gal syndrome (Front Allergy)
- Natural antibody protects against viral infection (virology blog)
- Oil pulling for improving oral health (Healthcare)
- Take the TWiM Listener survey!