TWiM reviews aspirin modulation of Fusobacterium nucleatum, a microbe that has been associated with colorectal cancer, and Elio tells us ‘What are vaccines’, a talk he recently gave to members of his community.
Subscribe to TWiM (free) on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Android, RSS, or by email.
Become a patron of TWiM.
Links for this episode
- Elio’s What are Vaccines? (pdf)
- Jenner Museum
- Aspirin modulation of Fusobacterium (mBio)
- Fecal transplant for C. difficile (NEJM)
- Fecal microbiota transplantation (NEJM)
- Fecal microbiota transplant for dysbiosis (NEJM)
- TWiM Listener survey