The TWiM holobionts pay tribute to Stuart Levy, and reveal the remarkably diverse array of cyclic nucleotides synthesized by bacteria that likely mediate interactions with animal and plant hosts.
Become a patron of TWiM.
Links for This Episode
- Stuart Levy, Antibiotic Resistance Researcher, Dies
- Resistance fighter (The Scientist)
- Stuart Levy on TWiM 16
- Stuart Levy on Meet the Scientist episode 17
- Segregation of R factors (Nature)
- Infectious drug resistance (Sci Am)
- Spread of antibiotic resistance chickens to humans (Nature)
- Costs of antimicrobial resistance (Clin Inf Dis)
- Bacteria synthesize diverse nucleotide signals (Nature)
- TWiM Listener survey