The TWiM holobionts pay tribute to Stuart Levy, and reveal the remarkably diverse array of cyclic nucleotides synthesized by bacteria that likely mediate interactions with animal and plant hosts.
Subscribe to TWiM (free) on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Android, RSS, or by email. Get the entire ASM Podcast Network via our Microbeworld app.
Become a patron of TWiM.
Links for This Episode
- Stuart Levy, Antibiotic Resistance Researcher, Dies
- Resistance fighter (The Scientist)
- Stuart Levy on TWiM 16
- Stuart Levy on Meet the Scientist episode 17
- Segregation of R factors (Nature)
- Infectious drug resistance (Sci Am)
- Spread of antibiotic resistance chickens to humans (Nature)
- Costs of antimicrobial resistance (Clin Inf Dis)
- Bacteria synthesize diverse nucleotide signals (Nature)
- TWiM Listener survey