TWiM reviews discovery of a bacterium that is visible to the naked eye, and reversible resistance to bacteriophage by shedding of the bacterial cell wall.
Subscribe to TWiM (free) on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Android, RSS, or by email.
Become a patron of TWiM.
Links for this episode
- A bacterium that is not a microbe (Science)
- Overwhelming microbial greatness (TWiM 261)
- Medical illustrator Kellie Holoski
- Bacteriophage resistance by shedding cell wall (Open Biol)
- Who came first, monderms or diderms? (Nat Ecol Evol)
- Letters read on TWiM 269
- Take the TWiM Listener survey!