TWiM reviews discovery of a bacterium that is visible to the naked eye, and reversible resistance to bacteriophage by shedding of the bacterial cell wall.
Become a patron of TWiM.
Links for this episode
- A bacterium that is not a microbe (Science)
- Overwhelming microbial greatness (TWiM 261)
- Medical illustrator Kellie Holoski
- Bacteriophage resistance by shedding cell wall (Open Biol)
- Who came first, monderms or diderms? (Nat Ecol Evol)
- Letters read on TWiM 269
- Take the TWiM Listener survey!