TWiM discusses a dispute about whether the mycobiome plays a role in the development of cancer, and the structure and function of channels that are delivered to plant cells by pathogenic bacteria.
Become a patron of TWiM.
Links for this episode
- Cancer microbes disputed (Carl Zimmer)
- Fungal mycobiome and cancer (Nature)
- Revisiting fungal mycobiome and cancer (Nature)
- Bacteria deliver channels to plant cells (Nature)
- Ice nucleation by bacteria (YouTube)
- Gram-negative bacterial porins (Curr Protein Pept Sci)
- Xenopus oocyte toolbox (Cold Spring Harb Protocols)
- Take the TWiM Listener survey!