TWiM presents evidence that over half of human pathogenic diseases are impacted by climate change, and considers how a novel prokaryote discovered next to an underground stream illuminates the pathway to multicellularity.
Become a patron of TWiM.
Links for this episode
- Climate change and pathogenic diseases (Nat Climate Change)
- Impacts of climate change on human diseases (MoraLAB)
- Cave bacteria illuminate pathway to multicellularity (eLife)
- Commentary on novel cave bacteria (eLife)
- Karst landscapes (National Park Service)
- Take the TWiM Listener survey!