TWiM continues its food arc with an examination of the effect of peroxyacetic acid spray on the microbiome and sensory properties of beef, and explores asymmetry of the cell division machinery during sporulation.
Subscribe to TWiM (free) on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Android, RSS, or by email.
Become a patron of TWiM.
Links for this episode
- Effect of peroxyacetic acid on beef (Appl Envir Micro)
- Peracetic acid sterilization (CDC)
- Different cuts of beef (S. Clyde Weaver)
- Profiling the Poglianos (TWiM 115)
- Cell division machinery asymmetry in sporulation (eLife)
- Kamala Sohonie by Kanika Khanna
- India COVID SOS
- TWiM Listener survey