The TWiM-opods consider two stories about exosomes, vesicles that are shed from cells: those that eliminate airway pathogens, and those from the plants we eat that shape our gut microbiome.
Become a patron of TWiM.
Links for this episode
- Exosome swarms eliminate airway pathogens (J Aller Clin Immunol)
- Exosome release from Bacteria, Eukaryotes, Archaea (Infect Immun)
- Plant exosomes shape gut microbiome (Cell Host Microbe)
- Image credit
- Letters read on TWiM 190Letters read on TWiM 190
- Subscribe to MicrobeTV on YouTube
- TWiM Listener survey