TWiM reveals housefly dispersal of antimicrobial resistant bacteria, and a reproductive organ in squid linked to symbiotic bacteria.
Hosts: Vincent Racaniello, Michael Schmidt, Petra Levin.
Subscribe to TWiM (free) on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Android, RSS, or by email.
Become a patron of TWiM.
Links for this episode
- Housefly dispersal of antimicrobial resistant E. coli (Appl Micro Int)
- Antibiotic use in farming (Nature)
- Antimicrobial use in food producing animals (PLoS Glob Pub Health)
- Reproductive organ linked to symbiotic bacteria (mBio)
- Skype a Scientist
- Take the TWiM Listener survey!