TWiM reveals environmental integrons, bacterial genetic elements notorious for their role in spreading antibiotic resistance, and how Salmonella invasion is controlled by competition among intestinal chemical signals.
Become a patron of TWiM.
Links for this episode
- Environmental integrons (Trends Micro)
- Integrons: agents of bacterial evolution (Nat Rev Micro)
- Rethinking microbial infallibility in the metagenomics era (Fems Micro
- Salmonella invasion controlled by competition among intestinal chemical signals (mBio)
- Take the TWiM Listener survey!