TWiM explores the use of Archaea to produce plastics from molasses wastewater, and a bacterial defense against bacteriophage infection that involves depletion of deoxynucleotides.
Become a patron of TWiM.
Links for this episode
- Improving plastics production by Archaea (Appl Environ Micro)
- Biodegradability of PHA (Green Chem)
- What does tesla mean for an MRI and its magnet? (GE)
- Bacteria deplete nucleotides to block phages (Nat Micro)
- Antiphage hotspots in bacteria (TWiM 265)
- Take the TWiM Listener survey!