TWiM explains the synthesis in bacteria of new energy-dense biofuels that can replace rocket and jet fuels, and the use of nanopore sequencing to improve diagnosis and treatment of patients with serious infections.
Become a patron of TWiM.
Links for this episode
- Biosynthesis of high energy biofuels (Joule)
- Polyketide synthases in bacteria (PNAS)
- Sequencing for diagnosis of serious infections (mBio)
- Nanopore sequencing video (YouTube)
- Emerging human pathogen Kodamaea ohmeri (Front. Micro)
- Take the TWiM Listener survey!