Vincent, Michael, and Mark O. Martin present compelling papers suitable for teaching microbiology to undergraduate students.
Subscribe to TWiM (free) on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Android, RSS, or by email. Get the entire ASM Podcast Network via our Microbeworld app.
Become a patron of TWiM.
Links for this episode
- Paradigm shifts, paradigm drifts (PDF)
- Introducing THOR (mBio)
- Engineering bacteriophages to treat mycobacterial infection (Nat Med)
- Biofilms by Colter (Int Microbiol)
- Life in a world without microbes (PLoS Biol)
- Reduction of cholera in Bangladeshi villages (PNAS)
- Placenta goes viral (PLoS Biol)
- #OMG (jpg)
- #OMG illustration by Sarah Adkins
- Microbe-Biologist button (jpg)
- Microbial Centricity button (jpg)
- Microbial Eyes button (jpg)
- Micronauts button (jpg)
- TWiM Listener survey
Send your microbiology questions and comments (email or recorded audio) to email@example.com.