Vincent, Michael, and Mark O. Martin present compelling papers suitable for teaching microbiology to undergraduate students.
Become a patron of TWiM.
Links for this episode
- Paradigm shifts, paradigm drifts (PDF)
- Introducing THOR (mBio)
- Engineering bacteriophages to treat mycobacterial infection (Nat Med)
- Biofilms by Colter (Int Microbiol)
- Life in a world without microbes (PLoS Biol)
- Reduction of cholera in Bangladeshi villages (PNAS)
- Placenta goes viral (PLoS Biol)
- #OMG (jpg)
- #OMG illustration by Sarah Adkins
- Microbe-Biologist button (jpg)
- Microbial Centricity button (jpg)
- Microbial Eyes button (jpg)
- Micronauts button (jpg)
- TWiM Listener survey
Send your microbiology questions and comments (email or recorded audio) to firstname.lastname@example.org.