TWiM reveals quorum-sensing systems that regulate intestinal inflammation and permeability caused by P. aeruginosa, and how plasmids manipulate bacterial behavior through translational regulatory crosstalk.
Hosts: Vincent Racaniello, Michael Schmidt, Michele Swanson, Petra Levin.
Subscribe to TWiM (free) on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Android, RSS, or by email.
Become a patron of TWiM.
Links for this episode
- Quorum-sensing in the intestine (mBio)
- Block quorum sensing, block biofilm (Antimicrob Agents Chemother)
- Plasmids manipulate bacterial behavior (PLoS Biol)
- Regulatory genes associated with integrative conjugative elements (J Bact)
- Take the TWiM Listener survey!