TWiM reveals how to inactivate norovirus on formica surfaces, and how to achieve antibiotic resistance by suppression of a frameshift mutation in an essential gene.
Hosts: Vincent Racaniello, Michael Schmidt, Michele Swanson, and Petra Levin
Subscribe to TWiM (free) on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Android, RSS, or by email.
Become a patron of TWiM.
Links for this episode
- Effect of wiping on norovirus inactivation (Appl Env Micro)
- Chlorine dilution calculator (Ontario Pub Health)
- Antibiotic resistance by frameshift suppression (PNAS)
- Resistance to rifampicin (Nature)
- Take the TWiM Listener survey!