On this episode of TWiM, we reveal widespread stop-codon recoding in bacteriophages that may regulate translation of lytic genes, and how Staphylococcus aureus inhibits Pseudomonas aeruginosa growth.
Hosts: Vincent Racaniello, Michael Schmidt, and Michele Swanson.
Subscribe to TWiM (free) on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Android, RSS, or by email.
Become a patron of TWiM.
Links for this episode
- Stop codon recoding in bacteriophages (Nat Micro)
- How S. aureus inhibits P. aeruginosa growth (J Bact)
- S. aureus small colony variants (Front Cell Infect Micro)
- Ken Timmis retires as journal editor (YouTube)
- Take the TWiM Listener survey!