TWiV reviews a new H1N1 swine influenza virus from China with pandemic potential, Ad5 vectored SARS-CoV-2 oral vaccine candidate, Operation Warp Speed vaccine candidates, FDA guidance on vaccine approval, and answers listener email.
Links for This Episode
- New swine flu with pandemic potential (BBC, PNAS) 12:18.
- Oral SARS-CoV-2 vaccine candidate (ClinicalOmics) 24:19.
- Operation Warp Speed (HHS) 31:24.
- ACTIV (NIH) 38:04.
- Development and licensure of COVID-19 vaccines (FDA) 41:39.
- Letters read on TWiV 634 53:45.
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Send your virology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Become a patron of TWiV!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees.