TWiV describes the identification of a monoclonal antibody that provides broad protection against a variety of hantaviruses, and development of an oral remdesivir-like antiviral that ameliorates viral disease in mice.
Links for This Episode
- Monoclonal antibody provides broad hantavirus protection (Sci Transl Med) 9:47.
- Prometheus Project (TWiV 578) 10:28.
- Oral antiviral related to Remdesivir (Sci Transl Med) 48:42.
- Letters read on TWiV 881 1:13:46.
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Weekly Science Picks 1:35:55
Dickson – World's tallest wooden building.
Amy – Virus hunter in the Wuhan market.
Rich – WorldPop (example).
Vincent – Karst Stone Paper.
Neva – Can we vaccinate against EBV? and Paul Sutter reading a science paper.
Send your virology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe (free): iTunes, Google Podcasts, RSS, email.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees.