Virus hunter Mya Breitbart joins TWiV to describe her laboratory’s work on viruses in spiders, insects, millipedes, freshwater springs, seawater, plants, human feces and much more.
Links for This Episode
- Viruses of spinybacked orbweavers (J Gen Virol) 9:58.
- Viruses of terrestrial arthropods (PeerJ) 30:34.
- Pepper mild mottle virus in sewage (PLoS Path) 36:30.
- Environmental DNA in marine community (Nat Comm) 40:35.
- Viral community of freshwater springs (mBio).
- Phage puppet masters in the oceans (Nat Micro).
- Letters read on TWiV 804 1:01:05.
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Weekly Science Picks 1:32:29
Dickson – Official-Droodles-Home.
Alan – The 31st First Annual Ig Nobel Prize Ceremony video (and the text version).
Vincent – Biden’s federal and business vaccine mandates.
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com
Become a patron of TWiV!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees.