David Brenner joins TWiV to explain how far-UVC lights could provide protection from SARS-CoV-2 and other airborne viruses in public places, solutions to face mask fogging, transmission during airplane flights, and listener questions.
Links for This Episode
- Far-UVC light inactivates viruses (paper one and two) 6:14.
- Tips to avoid mask fogging (YouTube, NYTimes article) 1:06:02.
- Funding for virus-hunting 1:08:14.
- Jonna Mazet interview (YouTube) 1:10:19.
- Pandemic fake news (NY Times) 1:11:16.
- Airplane SARS-CoV-2 infections (summary, article one, two, three) 1:14:21.
- COVID-19: Wrong moves in wrong places (Science) 1:26:49.
- Das coronavirus bullet points.
- SARS-CoV-2 was not made in a lab (YouTube) 1:42:09.
- Letters read on TWiV 666 1:36:23.
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Weekly Science Picks
Send your virology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Become a patron of TWiV!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees.