At Aarhus University in Denmark, Vincent speaks with Trine Mogensen, Søren Paludan, Ole Søgaard, and Madalina Carter-Timofte about their careers and their work on sensing herpesviral DNA, immunodeficiencies that predispose to severe viral infections, and the path to a cure for HIV/AIDS.
Trine Mogensen, Søren Paludan, Ole Søgaard, and Madalina Carter-Timofte.
Links for This Episode
- Aarhus University 00:45.
- Findaphd.com 18:17.
- Sensing incoming HSV-1 (J Int Cyto Res) 36:40.
- Be careful of canons (TWiV 456) 42:51.
- Polio and host genetics (Front Micro) 53:02.
- TLR9 treatment of AIDS (AIDS) 1:22:46.
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com
Subscribe (free): iTunes, Google Podcasts, RSS, email.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees.