- ASV 2020 4:41
- Vaccines are safe and effective (Science) 11:18
- Microbiome perturbation alters response to flu vaccine (Cell) 13:36
- Successive blood meals aid virus dissemination in mosquitoes (Nat Micro) 32:31
- Ten seminal virologists (virology blog) 1:09:14
- Letters read on TWiV 581 1:00:55
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Weekly Science Picks
Brianne – Retrovirus cookie cutter! (and Phage, Adenovirus, Rabies virus, and Antibody
Alan – “Yah! Yah! Yah!” by Jack London, and the true story it’s based on
Dickson – Why whales are big but not bigger
Kathy – Dual Axis Illusion
Vincent – The Fall of the Faculty by Benjamin Ginsberg
Suellen – Patient Zero podcast
Become a patron of TWiV!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees.
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com