TWiV considers lessons learned from COVID-19 about emergency drug use during a pandemic, and selection of AAV capsids to produce vectors that efficiently deliver genes to muscle cells.
Links for This Episode
- Emergency drug use during a pandemic (Cell) 5:19.
- Selection of muscle-directed AAV capsids (Cell) 29:24.
- Designer AAV muscles up (Cell) 1:08:28.
- Letters read on TWiV 812 1:46:51.
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Weekly Science Picks 1:23:38
Dickson – Sid Caesar – The German General.
Brianne – These Sea Slugs Break a Cardinal Rule of Animal Life.
Rich – Seek by iNaturalist.
Alan – The hard part of making a game is … everything.
Vincent – Columbia Pledges That All Future Campus Construction Will Be Fossil-Free.
Send your virology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Become a patron of TWiV!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees.