Daniel Griffin provides his weekly clinical report on COVID-19, including new post-exposure guidelines from CDC, clinical trials of Remdesivir and convalescent plasma, FDA EUA for baricitinib and Regeneron's monoclonal antibody and more.
Links for This Episode
- WHO Solidarity trial for Remdesivir and other drugs (medRxiv) 12:46.
- EUA for Baricitinib (FDA) 14:20.
- EUA for Casirivimab and Imdevimab (FDA) 15:26.
- RCT: No benefit of convalescent plasma (NEJM) 16:57.
- Letters read on TWiV 686 25:37.
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Send your virology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe (free): iTunes, Google Podcasts, RSS, email.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees.