In COVID-19 clinical update #47, Daniel Griffin reviews phase 3 results for Novavax and J&J vaccines, transmission in K-12 settings in Wisconsin, data on Lilly and Regeneron monoclonal antibody therapy, and a study of colchicine for treatment of disease.
Links for This Episode
- Novavax vaccine phase 3 results (Novavax) 1:37.
- J&J vaccine phase 3 results (J&J) 4:58.
- COVID-19 and transmission in K-12 schools (MMWR) 18:38.
- Lilly mAb therapy (NEJM) 20:18.
- Regeneron mAb prophylaxis (Regeneron) 21:54.
- Colchicine for COVID-19 (Cardiol Today) 24:45.
- Letters read on TWiV 713 28:32.
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Send your virology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Become a patron of TWiV!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees.