TWiV describes how human behavior, not increased transmissibility, led to increased spread of a SARS-CoV-2 variant throughout Europe in summer 2020, and nanobodies from camelid mice and llamas that efficiently neutralize variants of concern.
Links for This Episode
- ASV Vaccine Town Hall 2:05.
- Spread of SARS-CoV-2 variant in summer 2020 (Nature) 3:25.
- Nanobodies neutralize SARS-CoV-2 variants (Nature) 40:00.
- Letters read on TWiV 768 1:11:12.
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Weekly Science Picks 1:29:12
Dickson – Hotel Magdalena.
Brianne – Antibody Song by Raven the Science Maven.
Alan – How to play Magic: the Gathering.
Vincent – Steve Gibson’s rant on Security Now.
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com
Subscribe (free): iTunes, Google Podcasts, RSS, email.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees.