Patrick Moore returns to TWiV to discuss the discovery from the Chang-Moore laboratory of circular RNAs in cells infected with herpesviruses.
Guest: Patrick Moore
Links for This Episode
- Please take the TWiV listener survey 2:26
- ASV 2019 2:48
- European Congress of Virology 2019 4:30
- ASM Clinical Virology Symposium 5:26
- Intel ISEF judges needed 5:54
- Cancer virology at Pitt
- Alice Huang’s DI particles (PubMed) 7:35
- Circular DNA tumor viruses make circular RNAs (PNAS) 10:01
- Backsplice 23:51
- Image credit
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Weekly Science Picks 1:26:51
Brianne – The herd to the rescue
Alan – Magic Wings Butterfly Conservatory
Dickson – 100,000 Genomes Project
Kathy – Your Age on Other Worlds
Vincent – Vitamin D and Prevention of Cancer and Cardiovascular Disease
Pat (Dissenting) – North Korea and Bioweapons
Eric – The Molecular Basis of Life
Become a patron of TWiV!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees.
Send your virology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org